ReefCleaners.org

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

NanoReefer53

i dunno ! it's all goin krzy ! AAH ! X) If i can find 2 female squamipinnis I will definitely go with that. He SLO, u guys got any of those at AC ? If so how much ? Also, how much are the blue/yellow chromis ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should go with only 1 imo. If you get 2 fem, one will turn into a male, the other female, and the male would harass the female a lot, especially in a tank that small. It might work in a bigger tank.

NanoReefer53

Hey cal3v, does your 203 include a spray bar kit ? I'm also interested in the aquaclear. I can give u a frag of humilis for that. LMK. :)

Sorry, doesn't have the kit. I think you could just get a pvc pipe, drill holes in it, and cap off the end. That would work. Oh, no hoses either, but I think it has the shut off valves. let me go check right quick Sure, I can trade the aquaclear mini for a humulis frag.

Oh, what it does have is this little clamp thingy that you connect both intake and outtake tubes to, then one part has output, and you can orient that like a powerhead nozzle by turning it, and the intake is just stationary.

cal the xenia i have isnt that white. it is a little more pink but other than that everything else is the same. the chromis are the ones you are htinking of and do great alone but are pretty mean. i can probably get fiji damsels by then though if you guys want.

alright ill place an order for fiji damsels...try and get some paired clowns and soem lyretail anthias. thats the list im going to order so far.

anybody wants some caulerpa.. i got some from TNT aquarium..and the dude didnt want to sell me just a lil bit..so i had to buy a whole bag.. .now i dont know what to do with the rest...

stryf3 sorry i can't help with the caulerpa, but what corals did you have? Was it te xenia? What color is it? Anything I have you interested in? I don't mind selling, btw.:P Let me just give some prices right now if you want. Capnella frags are $7 each, the zoo frags are $10, the half fungia is $10, rhodactis shrooms are $4 each, caulastrea, I have a 7 head frag for $15, and a 3 head frag for $10, and if there is something I didn't mention prices on lmk.

calv..i think its you that lives in tracy...my GF is intrested in getting one of your frogspawn...perhaps ill just buy some from you at the "SECRET MEETING" hehe...

Yup. I'm in Tracy. :P The most boring town ever. : I can bring a frag that has two heads on it if you want. Together they are like 3" across. $10

Can I join this thread? Anybody needs some powersweep 214? I have 3 of this brand new and I have a fluval 103 that doesn't have hose or connectors. I also have a 10g. acrylic flat back hex that I want to get rid off. This has a eclipse light that was glued on, it's not in perfect condition but still holds water. Have a ps100 used protein skimmer. I have a brand new fish feeder. 50 lbs. bag of southdown sand. I would like to trade this for lighting stuff for my tank. Thanks....

SLOreefer, u know if your friend that is going to bring acro frags would sell? Or if he'd trade for zoos?:P Oh,and anybody u know bringing stuff have problems with their clams? Sorry I'm beaing kinda picky but I love my clam, and wouldn't want to see it die. :( BTW, I went to AC Saturday(yesterday). How much do those brown acro heads cost? Like for sm, md, lrg. I forgot to ask. Thanks.

nice, well like i said before, im going there to buy corals from you guys, just bring whatever you have and im sure you would be able to sell it... my uncle also wants to to take some of his xenia to trade..hopefully any kind of SPS...so see you guys there....

1 week and counting...

and oh yeah, somebody bring a camera...so we can all show everyone the bay area nano-reefers :)

Bunky Squid

I'll soon be starting to stock my first tank with corals, are any of willing to just sell frags? I hate the high shipping charges on internet stores and alot of the stuff in the LFS is really pricey. Do you mind selling some frags to beginners?

Bunky Squid

yep.

I live up in the Berkeley/Oakland area. I have a car so it would be no problem getting around. Is AC the Aquarium Concepts store in Hayward?

Archived