Coral Vue Hydros

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

NanoReefer53

I believe u were trading me a piece of green w/purple center zoos. So did u want that orange montipora digitata frag ?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SLOreefer, u know if this is going to be ok to do in the store? Or do we just meet inside and trade in the alley?:D Either way would work for me. lol.

does anybody happens to have an extra protien skimmer for my 7 gallon, i would be glad to buy it when we all meet at AC...

or maybe sooner :)

NanoReefer53

I have an Amiracle PS-2 Counter-Current skimmer. Dimmensions are 18x3 and here's a pic

reefskimmer.JPG.

It might be sold today but who knows. You'll either need to use a venturi pump or an airstone or two. Works very great once you have it adjusted properly.

Everybody send an e-mail with the stuff you have to trade to nanoreefer53. He's got that cool page going to help organize stuff better. Anybody want to buy something? lmk so I can reserve a piece for you.

hey guys...i dont know if they will get ####ed off but i doubt it. the owner wont be there anyway and i work all day so ill just try and get the guys at work in on it. my one friend has tons of sps he wants to frag so hell probbaly bring some and a bunch of other people there havestuff to frag. NANOREEFER53 i havent seen paired percs lately. we had a pair of goldbars though and those went fro 60 but they were pretty big.

Awesome. Thanks again. All of us reefers appreciate it. SLOreefer, do you have any of those fiji damsels left? Or did you get any more in?

Oh, I'm also going to bring some rhodactis shrooms, and if anybody is interested, a gonipora that I got for free that isn't in very good shape. I need to free up space, so if anybody wants it for free, lmk. I don't want to just throw it away.

If anybody has purchased any clams or corals from a local store recently, please let me know. There has been a clam disease outbreak and I do not want to trade with anyone that has bought any clams and or corals from the tanks that are from Tropical Paradise, just to be safe. I have a nice clam and do not want to lose it. I might just hold off trading and just sell right now.

hey cal....it isnt just tropical paradise. it is the wholesalers from la so basically any system in the whole state could pose a probem. well our isnt because we havent gotten any clams other than tank raised from florida. good job looking out for this though and NANO can i get a frag of the goniopora? if we get any pairs of any clowns before the trade ill let you know.

NanoReefer53

what i have planned for my tank:

-fiji damsels

or

-those neon half blue half yellow damsels

or

-a clown pair

if u get any of those in SLO, let us know :)

cal3v, i had no idea where my clam came from. All I know he has been happy for about 4 weeks so far always opening up and never coughing.

I might want a frag of humulis. Hmm, anything else I have you interested in? Hey fishie, it can even get transported in the water from tanks with clams and corals.:( Its a bummer. Anyone interested in anything that I have? Oh, nanoreefer53, u run a skimmer on your tank?

Also, now, it looks like I want some xenia.:P I really really want red sea. Anybody have this type? Light color, whitish basically, fairly compact. If not, I might settle for some nice "normal xenia".

i have red sea pulsing...it is light pinkish white and pulses alot. i have one small frag left if you want it...maybe a trade for some small purple xoos...that was you that had them right cal? hey nano we have reef chromis which are half blue and half yellow and i can get some fiji damsels by then if you want them. let me know exactly what you want and i can try to order it. that goes for any of you guys. if you need a fish let me know. ill try and get it.

Come to think of it, if those are the ones I saw, those guys were pretty mean, I mean, even if they are chromis, there are some real agressive chromis. I think the blue/yellow chromis were blue like diagonally, and yellow diagonally. Not like a bicolor or something. SLOreefer, correct me if I am wrong. And I think chromis sometimes lose their schooling pattern if there are no threats for a while, not sure though. If anything, just wave your hand all crazy in front of the tank I guess. :P Nanoreefer53, you not going to go with an anthias any more?

Archived