inTank Media Baskets

LETS TRADE!! bay area

Strife

NanoReefer53

yup, your welcome to come as is everyone else. Everyone is just gonna bring a bunch of corals and we'll do all the trading/selling there i guess. ;)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow a frag swap day sounds awesome, I'm only an hour and a half from the bay area an I'd love come but being 16 without a car I'd need to have my grandma drive me and she'd never drive an hour and a half just to get some corals. X)

hey guys sorry i been gone so long. well the order has been placed and recieved so hopefully there will be alot left for the weekend. the week has been slow so i dont htink it will be a problem. i cant get any more shipments before the week is over so no more requests unless you wanted to come back next week and pick it up. we got anthias, fiji damsles, and a bunch of other cool small fish. we dont have any grammistes and i couldnt get any by the weekend. the lyretail anthis are kinda big so i dont know if those will work out. we also have sunburst anthias and i think those are way cool. but i gotta go ill talk to you gusy later.

Originally posted by NanoReefer53

u can always bribe stryf to take u there for a head or frogspawn or somethin ;)

THATS IT... LOL...

I think everybody is either trading or selling. I think on another page I had prices for mine. I'll probably try and get some credit at the store if I have left over frags.

Bunky Squid

I'll be lookin to buy a few different types of shrooms and zoos, both small colonies and maybe a few bigger ones.

just wondering, but would anyone have any use for a emerald crab that is aggressive as hell? little bugger's been causing some problems in my tank, went after small shrimp. LMK

Bunky Squid

I'd say at this point nothing bigger than 3". I have a ten gallon right now, which I'm moving into a 25 gallon tank as soon as it arrives-- hopefully by the end of this week or early next week. FedEx is sucking it up right now, and I have no idea where the stupid thing is.

My system when i set it up will be 2x55 watts PC on a custom 25 gallon acrylic system. 20 gallon front tank and 5 gal sump/fuge. I'll probably be gettin a third 55watt PC in a month or so after set up.

Ok my frags are quarter sized, some bigger. Oh, also add to the list of things I can trade/sell are blue zoos. But I can only trade like 3 or 5 polyps frags, nothing bigger.heh

NanoReefer53

I have a nice rock full of green button polyps I can sell you Bunky. Has about 30 polyps and the rock itself is full of life (including 2 feather dusters which 1 is purple). I can probably sell that one to you. LMK

Bunky Squid

cal, those sizes sound good. helps me keep my costs down and gives me something to watch as well. this whole hobby is mainly about waiting and watching.

nano53, how much would you want for the 30 polyp chunk?

i wouldnt mind some blue xoos if you could part with a couple for me cal. i have pulsing xenia. if you want a frag of that (i think you did) let me know. i have one reserved so far so i have like 2 left.

NanoReefer53

o yea, what's everyone's name ? we can't go around calling eachother by fishie, bunky, nano, strf, or SLO :P all i know is charles and calvin's name.

My name is kci, kc, casey, however u want to say it

lol yea. I am calvin. sloreefer, i can trade some blue zoos. i think they are getting too much light are are turning kind of turqoise. oh well, i'll move them into a shadier spot.

Bunky Squid

my name is Dave. i'll probably be wearing a Cal hat. tall white guy

I'd like to get some blu zoos, as well as whatever colors anyone has and various mushrooms.

i'm pretty confused at this point on whats still available and whats already been reserved.

could people post what they still have up for grabs?

thanks

dave

hey my name is Eric and ill be the white guy with a fro in the Aquarium Concepts shirt. i have two other employees that will be bringing stuff for trade/sale...sps and other stuff.

i have

1-xenia frag

1-capnella frag

i have a xenia frag reserved for cal and fishiebusiness i havent heard from him lately but i assume he is still coming.

Nano do you still have any gargonian frags? i would love to get a smaller one...

Fishiebusiness

I'll be there, I checked my frags and they're attached so its almost ready.

Heres my frag trading list:

1 leather frag to SLO reefer for a xenia frag

1 leather frag to nano53 for a gorgonian frag

1 leather frag to cal3v for some zoo frag

1 leather frag to stryfe for a few (2) bucks

1 GSP frag still available.

Fishiebusiness

Sorry, my leather hasn't been doing well(no polyps extention, collecting some algae) since i cut off all those frags two weeks ago so i'm afraid of fragging it anymore for now :(.

nanoreefer53- pavona and purple/green zoos for gorgonian and orange digitata

fishiebusiness-green/purple zoos for leather

sloreefer-purple zoos for xenia

have purple/green zoos, purple zoos, 7 head caulastrea, and nice pink capnella. everybody plz lmk what u are interested in. oh, stryf3, i have the two headed frogspawn for you. $10

Archived