inTank Media Baskets

Thinking about a maxxima

Oceanus

I think your head is as inflated as some of your clam's mantles! :D

But then again you are the Rockfish, and you rock the fishiest :bowdown: !

nah.....I don't get a big head about anything....I just love clams and want everyone else to love them just as much as I do so i'm willing to help out in any way I can

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
I know... it's all rockfish's fault! He addicted me to clams! ((( Continues begging for change)))

Same here

Rockfish... I will thank you and be mad at you. I jave always loved clams and when I get my 125G I am planning on having more thank 20. If of course i can afford it.

I know... it's all rockfish's fault! He addicted me to clams! ((( Continues begging for change)))

hey!! no pointing fingers!! :D and that clam is great but it's 6 inches dude!!! way too big!!

Same here

Rockfish... I will thank you and be mad at you. I jave always loved clams and when I get my 125G I am planning on having more thank 20. If of course i can afford it.

lol....yea i'm thinking 75 myself so maybe a few more clam to add to my collection!! don't be mad at me you could be into smoking crack!!! but then again i think this is just as bad if not worse!!

animalmaster6
hey!! no pointing fingers!! :D and that clam is great but it's 6 inches dude!!! way too big!!

Not for a 125 :happy:

powder blue :wub:

clown maybe?

or a desardjini

I heard Clown Tangs should be kept in 180G and up because they are one of the hardest and most difficult tangs to keep.

Not for a 125 :happy:

I heard Clown Tangs should be kept in 180G and up because they are one of the hardest and most difficult tangs to keep.

very true....the more space the better for those guys!!

get an Achilles tang

ummm no that's a very bad idea, they're damn near impossible....they need super oxygenated water and a LOT of swimming space plus they're very very very prone to lateral line and ich

ummm no that's a very bad idea, they're damn near impossible....they need super oxygenated water and a LOT of swimming space plus they're very very very prone to lateral line and ich

alright then i take that statement back

ACHILES ARE IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 200 and more for those bugggers.

I got my 125G for free :P

Como como que que? Free? That word isn't in my vocabulary.

Archived