ReefCleaners.org

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

think of it this way. Yoshii is just about to the point where her perception of the world will stabilize. Though those around her will notice changes within her for a few more years. where yours is still developing. Albeit evolving on a pretty linear path. Where MD's is still growing at an exponential rate. Not quite the same as that of a small child but still wicked fast. But at the same time brain function & such make a huge leap during the early teens. But the process doesn't finish till your mid twenty's.

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
You know As much as I think you where trying to avoid it. your thread may have become the de facto teen club house. Sorry. I almost fell out of my chair when OC realized they where going to do it to his thread & kicked them out.

Yeah haha. I hope my new thread appeals to all ages. This thread just got too long without water. That's why I'm making a new one.

But you're still a few years older that mini-dude

Research and learning new things is one of my most favorite things about this hobby! :D

Yeah.

It's one of the best things in the hobby!

think of it this way. Yoshii is just about to the point where her perception of the world will stabilize. Though those around her will notice changes within her for a few more years. where yours is still developing. Albeit evolving on a pretty linear path. Where MD's is still growing at an exponential rate. Not quite the same as that of a small child but still wicked fast. But at the same time brain function & such make a huge leap during the early teens. But the process doesn't finish till your mid twenty's.

Yeah. I'm just about her age. Not yet though. The difference between two years ago and now is amazing.

small child

:lol: Oc.

animalmaster6
Have you never gotten stuck in a tree?

Actually no, not really :unsure:

I've climbed trees but never got stuck in one haha.

Sorry no. fallen maybe 20-25 feet from one as a kid & off a couple highballs I shouldn't have tried. But basically learned not to fall & to climb better, climb harder.

Have I mentioned the 20+ concussions. Life's been good.

animalmaster6
It sucks, trust me

:lol:

I've gotten hurt plenty of times.

A slide falling on your head hurts pretty badly haha.

Sorry no. fallen maybe 20-25 feet from one as a kid & off a couple highballs I shouldn't have tried. But basically learned not to fall & to climb better, climb harder.

Have I mentioned the 20+ concussions. Life's been good.

20+! :o

:wacko: From what?

I'm pretty good a climbing trees but I don't ever go beyond what I think I can climb, that's probably why I've never fallen.

Several from overnight growth spurts. Then running up or down the stairs at my place or at my friends next door. Seriously like an inch of a day or so. You'd think that after a couple times of hitting your head hard enough to knock your self stupid, you'd learn. But no. Couple from football & basket ball. Couple from doing flips & stuff on the bike in the half pipe, back in the 80's. :) Wear your helmet. You know stuff.

Uuuu ouch...

done an eye socket, a jaw, wrist, arm, nose, ribs, ankle....

but G&*&^^ D@#@@#$ that just sounds like to much fun.

Again OUCH....

Cheapreef27

I pepper-sprayed myself once. Not a fun time. Also, in August i cracked my ulma in a football incident, that was also not enjoyable.

Cheapreef27
OC that just sucks.

cheadreef for the pepper sorry no sympathy. but ulma. eee...

The thing that sucked about the ulma, was that it was the second time, and It was on the 2nd day of football practice, so i was out for like the 1st 3 games

I still don't get how you could get "stuck" in a tree, there's always a way down, some are just more fun than others

I've never broken a bone :D My theory is that girls tend to be more careful :lol:

no Laura & Christal where right there with us. I'm just stupid & don't perceive risk appropriately. Tend to do "thrill seeking type act's" because of it. some thing about hitting your head the right way & changing the brain function. leaves you needing the extra rush or what ever to get neurons to fire & say ok thats enough you can go home now. like I said its more I'm just stupid.

Hey AM, I got my 120G with a sump and fuge all set up on the stand and guess what, I HAVE SALTWATER IN IT! :P

Thats all.

that's normally what you put in a reef aquarium.
animalmaster6
Several from overnight growth spurts. Then running up or down the stairs at my place or at my friends next door. Seriously like an inch of a day or so. You'd think that after a couple times of hitting your head hard enough to knock your self stupid, you'd learn. But no. Couple from football & basket ball. Couple from doing flips & stuff on the bike in the half pipe, back in the 80's. :) Wear your helmet. You know stuff.

Ouch!

I pepper-sprayed myself once. Not a fun time.

Now how did that happen?

I still don't get how you could get "stuck" in a tree, there's always a way down, some are just more fun than others

I've never broken a bone :D My theory is that girls tend to be more careful :lol:

Have you ever climbed a tree? :lol:

Hey AM, I got my 120G with a sump and fuge all set up on the stand and guess what, I HAVE SALTWATER IN IT! :P

Thats all.

Haha Opy nice :P

You beat me :P

Cheapreef27
Now how did that happen?

"Hmm, whats this container in the cupboard? Lets press this button and find out. GGGGAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYES BURN!!!!!!!!"

and thats how it happened

Archived