animalmaster6

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6
http://reefbuilders.com/2011/03/02/dancing-nano-reef/

^A little more info on that tank, if you're interested

Yep I've seen it. Thanks though! :)

I will say, as much as tangs shouldn't be in nanos. Having them for a small amount of time is not bad. They can be used to eat hair algae for a limited time. It is especially okay if you have a larger system and are planning on moving the fish to that larger system.

I'm thinking of adding one to the 29 for a bit before I do the 75 to remove the final bits of algae. so that it doesn't become such a problem after the move.

animalmaster6

That's fine too. Make sure you have completely decided to set up the 75 though. That would be bad if you were stuck with the tang in the 29!

lol Its not that big a deal in the 29. just look at some of the other systems running with tangs.

2835343815_670817c048_o.jpg

the only reason I wouldn't set the 75 up at this point is that I crack it. trying to plumb the damn thing. Its not like I do water changes. so the only addition in cost will be the added evap. but I think I can actual cut that through some differences in the system design.

Bitts, isn't that a 6 gal tank?

If you have a larger tank already set up, and you just a have a tang in a smaller tank like AM said to eat algae, and plan moving it or can give it back to the LFS, then I say it's ok

yeah some thing like that.

as for the tang yeah wouldn't do it with out the 75 setup for to move over to. but some times you just have to play with the tang police.

animalmaster6
lol Its not that big a deal in the 29. just look at some of the other systems running with tangs.

2835343815_670817c048_o.jpg

I always love seeing this tank.

animalmaster6

Baiters gonna bait

Haters gonna hate

Waiters gonna wait

Gators gonna gate

Raters gonna rate

Laters gonna be late

animalmaster6

Homework is the debil! omgomgomg

are you going to use a canopy? are canopies even ok to use with T5 or MH Lighting?

No I'm not. I love the look of a sleek tank. The lighting fixture is very sleek and it looks nice! A canopy would ruin the sleekness IMO.

Canopies can be used for any lighting. LED fixtures can have one but really aren't meant to have them.

Homework is the debil! omgomgomg

Tell me about it <_<

No I'm not. I love the look of a sleek tank. The lighting fixture is very sleek and it looks nice! A canopy would ruin the sleekness IMO.

Canopies can be used for any lighting. LED fixtures can have one but really aren't meant to have them.

I think on larger tanks, like yours AM, you could pull off a canopy, but as I have one on my 55, they can become a pain

animalmaster6
Tell me about it <_<

A huge project plus piles of homework is not fun.

I think on larger tanks, like yours AM, you could pull off a canopy, but as I have one on my 55, they can become a pain

Absolutely. I still like the sleekness of tanks even as large as this one :D

Cheapreef27
Baiters gonna bait

Haters gonna hate

Waiters gonna wait

Gators gonna gate

Raters gonna rate

Laters gonna be late

Please tell me how to make this my qoute. LOL, too funny. :D

animalmaster6
Please tell me how to make this my qoute. LOL, too funny. :D

:lol: Copy the quote you replied to and put it in your signature. To do your signature go to your profile and click Edit Signature.

A huge project plus piles of homework is not fun.

Absolutely. I still like the sleekness of tanks even as large as this one :D

Yeah, I had a project due today + tons of hw for the same class

and today I have a huge math test tomorrow

:D This tank is going to look nice! Can we get a sneak peek of the rockwork yet??

Cheapreef27
:lol: Copy the quote you replied to and put it in your signature. To do your signature go to your profile and click Edit Signature.

I kinda did it, just no little link thingy.

This is what I get for having no laptop and being kinda tech starved...

Archived