SaltCritters.com

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
animalmaster6

I'm not trying to be like any of them :) D has had some many tanks throughout that tank. There's some great info in that thread. I want this thread to be remembered for that too. Not shenanigans.

(okay some shenanigans :lol:)

animalmaster6

Biits there was a little technical difficulty so unfortunetly we didn't get to send the rockscape but progress is back on target!

Biits there was a little technical difficulty so unfortunetly we didn't get to send the rockscape but progress is back on target!

fix it! :P Can you at least give us more info on the rocks?

animalmaster6

Page 200

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

fireworks4.jpg

Hey it may have taken 200 pages but we all sure have learned a lot ;) I'm glad that this week was a major milestone for this thread and the tank. It's not that my thread has reached 200, it's that my thread reached 200 and I'm finally at rock. Rock means water is bery shortly coming. Thanks to all the AM 125g supporters! There's definetly going to be pics in the next week or two. Whether it's in this thread or the new Water thread. It's going to be awesome B)

Also for the past couple hours I was building a DIY mini crossbow (it turned out pretty epic btw). When I made the camo for the arrow I thought of MD. Taking a deep whiff of that sharpie :lol:

fix it! :P Can you at least give us more info on the rocks?

I'll humor you guys because the design was late. It will have a rock wall with a huge formation coming off of it. There will also be huge lagoonal areas for Clams and giant towers for SPS. I am showing off the awesome dimensions the 125 really has. It's length and height is awesome.

Wow 200 pages. I didn't think it was posible. Then again Weet's thread is 950 in like 3 years or so. And mine is 41 in 10 days

Congrats AM. Can't wait to see the pics. I can understand why your holding off on adding water & sand. If your going for a rock wall & some how that makes sense, considering the tanks you like.

animalmaster6
Congrats AM. Can't wait to see the pics. I can understand why your holding off on adding water & sand. If your going for a rock wall & some how that makes sense, considering the tanks you like.

Thanks BItts :happy:

I'm not thinking rock wall on the back panel, it's on the side panel :o

You'll see :)

Archived