Cultivated Reef

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

animalmaster6
Yeah, I had a project due today + tons of hw for the same class

and today I have a huge math test tomorrow

:D This tank is going to look nice! Can we get a sneak peek of the rockwork yet??

My project is due Friday. I've got lots left though so I might not be on tomorrow or thursday.

It's going to look great! Send me a PM with your email and I'll attach the rockwork. I should order the rock next week.

I kinda did it, just no little link thingy.

This is what I get for having no laptop and being kinda tech starved...

Looks good!

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheapreef27

Hooray for procrastination!!! Whoo hooo! Its fun until that 11 o clock on a sunday night when your freaking out and put together something that kinda sorta not really works.

My project is due Friday. I've got lots left though so I might not be on tomorrow or thursday.

It's going to look great! Send me a PM with your email and I'll attach the rockwork. I should order the rock next week.

Ah. My math tests/quizzes are usually on thurs but this week there's some testing for sophomores, so it moved ahead a day :(

Good luck on the project!

Cool! I wait to see it in the tank! omgomgomg

animalmaster6

I don'y procrastinate very badly but I don't like doing the stuff right when I get it.

Ah. My math tests/quizzes are usually on thurs but this week there's some testing for sophomores, so it moved ahead a day :(

Good luck on the project!

Cool! I wait to see it in the tank! omgomgomg

I've got a huge test on Friday. Good Luck to you too!!

I think you'll like it.

I don'y procrastinate very badly but I don't like doing the stuff right when I get it.

I think you'll like it.

Lol I'm pretty bad with procrastination (or should I say I'm good at procrastination?)

Can't wait :D

Cheapreef27
Lol I'm pretty bad with procrastination (or should I say I'm good at procrastination?)

Can't wait :D

Procrastinators unite..... Tomorrow.bSntIN7fejblya8iuzWSrNNoo1_400.jpg

? to the teens. Am I being overly harsh to little d. By refusing to spoon feed the answers to him.

Seriously clicking ignore next time theres a ? that hasn't been searched before hand, posted in the correct forum, & so forth...

One last time & in this order.

SEARCH!!! OR YOU WILL RECEIVE NO HELP!!!

LEARN.

READ THREADS.

LEARN.

ASK QUESTIONS. (REFERENCING WHAT YOU LEARNED & BASING THE QUESTIONS ON IT.)

LEARN.

DON'T IGNORE THE ANSWERS GIVEN, TO YOUR QUESTION.

LEARN.

FIND OUT WHY YOU WHERE GIVEN THOSE ANSWER'S.

LEARN.

ONCE YOU MAKE IT THIS FAR PEOPLE WILL START TO HELP YOU AGAIN. MAYBE.

NOTE THAT. THE ONLY TWO THINGS HAPPENING IN THIS PROCESS, ARE RESEARCHING & LEARNING. YOUR SYSTEM SET UP & SELECTION IS IRRELEVANT. UNLESS YOUR HAVE TAKING THE TIME TO LEARN THE SKILLS TO NOT MURDER YOUR LIVESTOCK. ONCE YOU BEGIN THIS PROCESS YOU ARE A NOOB, UNTIL THEN YOU ARE ON IGNORE. PROBLEM IS NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW YOU'VE MADY IT TO AT LEAST BEING A NOOB. SINCE NO ONE CAN SEE YOUR POSTS.

I WILL GIVE YOU THIS LAST BIT OF ADVICE.

SPEND THE TIME THAT YOU WOULD NORMALLY BE POSTING, READING WETWEBMEDIA. THEN WHEN YOU HAVE READ IT ALL COME & LET US KNOW WHAT YOU LEARNED.

UNTIL THEN.

DON'T SPEAK UNLESS IT IMPROVES THE SILENCE.

Its not like I want him to leave the forum. Just learn enough to stand on his own.

So basically,

"Learn how to use the search feature and research, research, research, then research some more."

Seems good. Isn't he only 12-13yrs old?

Seems good. Isn't he only 12-13yrs old?

Yeah, its why I Don't want to be to much of an @$$ about it.

Yeah, its why I Don't want to be to much of an @$$ about it.

I know I'm young myself, but I think your response was good, although IMO the huge font and bold stuff, etc wasn't necessary to get the point across

Just like anyone else new to the forum, they take a little time to learn :)

animalmaster6

Bitts- I'm pretty young haha. Younger than Christina, Jacob, Kazoo :lol: Just think of me as the same age :lol:

? to the teens. Am I being overly harsh to little d. By refusing to spoon feed the answers to him.

Nope. Not IMO. Definitely the bold and caps is uneeded but to succeed in this hobby you need to do your own research. Questions every while when you are just starting is definitely okay, but research is a must!

Hey I know your young too remember you've let your age slip, or rather you where outed. But some how there seems to be a differences. The bold was because I had already said it 4 or 5 times & I was trying to get through. We're all post, well you know. But repeatedly asking the same question & stuff was causing problems & thought it would be better than the continued trolling.

& don't worry I still think your a sophomore at heart.

animalmaster6
Hey I know your young too remember you've let your age slip, or rather you where outed. But some how there seems to be a differences. The bold was because I had already said it 4 or 5 times & I was trying to get through. We're all post, well you know. But repeatedly asking the same question & stuff was causing problems & thought it would be better than the continued trolling.

Haha yeah I know. The bold was good, once is definitely enough for someone to understand.

The trolling would definitely be continued if he kept on asking the same questions and repeatedly did not do research.

& don't worry I still think your a sophomore at heart.

You know As much as I think you where trying to avoid it. your thread may have become the de facto teen club house. Sorry. I almost fell out of my chair when OC realized they where going to do it to his thread & kicked them out.

Bitts- I'm pretty young haha. Younger than Christina, Jacob, Kazoo :lol: Just think of me as the same age :lol:

Nope. Not IMO. Definitely the bold and caps is uneeded but to succeed in this hobby you need to do your own research. Questions every while when you are just starting is definitely okay, but research is a must!

But you're still a few years older that mini-dude

Research and learning new things is one of my most favorite things about this hobby! :D

Archived