SaltCritters.com

Animalmaster6's Aquatic Ramblings and Endless Quest for Water

animalmaster6

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cheapreef27
Are you saying something bad about public school haha?

Public school is a relative term in Chicago, we have a really messed up system which makes little 7th graders have panic attacks when they are testing to get into high schools which their parents pressure them to get into, and cut them off from any social/ athletic involvement in order to focus on studies.

Cheapreef27
That sucks!

Yeah, yet I did all that stuff, recieved no tutoring, and still got into my first choice for highschool, which is one of the top schools in the nation, and the 2nd or 3rd in chicago. So go figure, but i guess you might want to have a miserable year and frad out if you want to get into a school which to get into, you need a nearly perfect score, a school with no sports teams and an extremely high dropout rate due to the 6hrs of homework per night. So yeah, GO CHICAGO. I do love the Cubs though

Lee Van Reef

AM, since I joined the site Ive been lurking this thread. I can't wait to see this come together. What are the stocking plans? (I know they were somewhere in the 200 pages)

Also, public school isn't that bad at all...here in Miami.

animalmaster6
Public school is a relative term in Chicago, we have a really messed up system which makes little 7th graders have panic attacks when they are testing to get into high schools which their parents pressure them to get into, and cut them off from any social/ athletic involvement in order to focus on studies.

I was joking. I know some schools are pretty rough out there.

I'm lucky enough to go through an outstanding school systen.

Cheapreef27
Cubs are beat! But I still love my Hogs

LOL, I live 3 blocks away from Wrigley and can hear the 7th inning stretch from my bedroom. plus, it also doesnt suck to bad to be able to make 50 bucks a day selling home game parking (25 bucks a space is actually a good deal in chicago) GREAT DAILY MONEY TO THROW INTO A SMALL GLASS BOX OF WATER!

I was joking. I know some schools are pretty rough out there.

I'm lucky enough to go through an outstanding school systen.

I knew that lol, my system is great too, its just that because we have a raffle system to get into the school, we get some people who really shouldnt be here (like this one kid who recently was arrested for stealing money from a cancer fund and multiple iphones and laptops and who no does not really go to school anymore, just like every 3 days) So we just have a really weird mix, but a great system with fantastic teachers!

I'm only in 8th, i have yet to go to this high school place, which is selective, not raffle based.

animalmaster6
AM, since I joined the site Ive been lurking this thread. I can't wait to see this come together. What are the stocking plans? (I know they were somewhere in the 200 pages)

Also, public school isn't that bad at all...here in Miami.

Hey Lee,

The main focus of the tank is gobies. There will be tons and tons and tons of gobies.

A few species of blennies will be in here as well as a group of cardinalfish. Possibly two species of cardinals.

There will be one or two flasher and fairy wrasse. I love the Flame Wrasse.

There will be a Mandarin and Royal Gramma. As well as a Red Firefish.

There will possibly be a pair of Occelaris Clowns and there will be two tangs. a Desardjini Sailfin Tang and a Mimic Eibli Tang.

Things will definitely be added if something shows up on Divers Den.

If you have any specific question about livestock in the system let me know!

LOL, I live 3 blocks away from Wrigley and can hear the 7th inning stretch from my bedroom. plus, it also doesnt suck to bad to be able to make 50 bucks a day selling home game parking (25 bucks a space is actually a good deal in chicago) GREAT DAILY MONEY TO THROW INTO A SMALL GLASS BOX OF WATER!

That sounds pretty darn awesome haha.

Cheapreef27
That sounds pretty darn awesome haha.

Yeah, I love it, but sadly, I got into the reef hobby right after the cubs season ended, definatly no october last year. My stocking in 6 months has been really slow and on the cheaps, having just discovered my favorite LFS (I previously bought all my stuff at DEATHCO, Yikes) Anyway, your tank is gonna rule.

Lee Van Reef
Hey Lee,

The main focus of the tank is gobies. There will be tons and tons and tons of gobies.

A few species of blennies will be in here as well as a group of cardinalfish. Possibly two species of cardinals.

There will be one or two flasher and fairy wrasse. I love the Flame Wrasse.

There will be a Mandarin and Royal Gramma. As well as a Red Firefish.

There will possibly be a pair of Occelaris Clowns and there will be two tangs. a Desardjini Sailfin Tang and a Mimic Eibli Tang.

Things will definitely be added if something shows up on Divers Den.

If you have any specific question about livestock in the system let me know!

That sounds cool. Looks like a great mix of interesting to watch as well as active swimming fish.

Cheapreef27
Cubs season ends when they throw out the first pitch. Sorry fact.

Hey! Im friends with one of their two actually GOOD pitchers, dont mess wit me about cubs pitching

Don't have to, it will mess with you enough all on its own. Sorry.

Sock's Baby!!!

Cheapreef27
Sock's Baby!!!

EWWWWWWWWWW.Actually, the reason I dont like the sox is because i went to cellular and almost got shot on the way back, a few years back.

Cheapreef27
Only if there Red Sox.

I remember reading once that Wrigley Field and Fenway Park were the two potential "hubs" for white people in America. I now know that was right.

animalmaster6
Yeah, I love it, but sadly, I got into the reef hobby right after the cubs season ended, definatly no october last year. My stocking in 6 months has been really slow and on the cheaps, having just discovered my favorite LFS (I previously bought all my stuff at DEATHCO, Yikes) Anyway, your tank is gonna rule.

Thanks man.

Do you have a tank thread? I would love to check it out!

No rush, hes getting it all perfect

EXACTLY!!!!!

That sounds cool. Looks like a great mix of interesting to watch as well as active swimming fish.

Yep. I''m really exited about this tank.

Sock's Baby!!!

Of course. Red Sox that is ;)

Archived