SaltCritters.com

Nemmy's 40b x 3

nemmy

out of the 3 40B's you have, good thing the sump was the one that cracked !

Oh god i know, the sump is the easiest one to replace.

My SPS are finally starting to get somewhere too.

My red planet looks like its getting bigger by the day.

Pics in a few minutes.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Fts of the SPS tank.

2. red planet

3. joe the coral. I totally bleached him like an idiot but hes coming around.

4. An acan

5. Blue Milli

6. Garf bonsai. Was totally brown for months, its finally turning purple!!!!!!

7. A candy cane coral..... with a tumor?

spsfts.jpg

rp.jpg

joethecoral.jpg

acan.jpg

milli.jpg

garf.jpg

tumor.jpg

Sweet setup Nemmy. I say keep the tiki head or the hut atleast but they do take up quite alot of space so I guess take them out when the rocks come. Still I like seeing decorations in reef tanks.

BTW, that is the most unique frag of Red Planet I have ever seen. It looks like moose antlers. :lol:

Sweet setup Nemmy. I say keep the tiki head or the hut atleast but they do take up quite alot of space so I guess take them out when the rocks come. Still I like seeing decorations in reef tanks.

BTW, that is the most unique frag of Red Planet I have ever seen. It looks like moose antlers. :lol:

I took the decorations out awhile back. For some reason i was getting cyano on them but nowhere else in the tank! Dont know why but it must be what they are made of or something. I never gave them a good vinegar soak or anything.

I should be ordering the dry rock next week from BRS so i will be filling out the tank for zoas and palys to start growing on instead of competing for space with the SPS. The BTA tank is really low on rock right now. Theres still some ugly pieces in the sump that i didnt want in the display.

The red planet frag is pretty goofy, but it was a good price for the size it was. Once it starts to fully table it will be awesome looking!

The red planet frag is pretty goofy, but it was a good price for the size it was. Once it starts to fully table it will be awesome looking!

Yeah I can see all the little branches in the middle that look like they will just take off. It will look crazy in the middle of your tank once it grows out. I'll be your center piece. I put mine in a similar place. Top center of my tank.

Yeah I can see all the little branches in the middle that look like they will just take off. It will look crazy in the middle of your tank once it grows out. I'll be your center piece. I put mine in a similar place. Top center of my tank.

You sure do have an awesome SPS list. You have any good shots of your ORA Borealis?

1. Fts of the SPS tank.

2. red planet

3. joe the coral. I totally bleached him like an idiot but hes coming around.

4. An acan

5. Blue Milli

6. Garf bonsai. Was totally brown for months, its finally turning purple!!!!!!

7. A candy cane coral..... with a tumor?

spsfts.jpg

rp.jpg

joethecoral.jpg

acan.jpg

milli.jpg

garf.jpg

tumor.jpg

Nice! Cant wait to see when the new rock comes in...........

cheryl jordan

Your corals look great, I really like the blue milli. The tanks look so clean and the two side by side makes it look like some type of exhibit. Very cool and still like the black sand. :D

New sump built. Silicone just needs to set 24hrs then its going in.

Thats awsome...Thanks for all your help with my latest project....Love the tank and the lighting.... Now i just have to hurry up and wait ... :)

Thats awsome...Thanks for all your help with my latest project....Love the tank and the lighting.... Now i just have to hurry up and wait ... :)

Your welcome!

Sumps back in but I lost like 5+ gallons during the switches so I'm waiting for saltwater to mix up. I floated jugs of tap water in the sump to displace volume to get it to running height.

Guess I will skip a waterchange since im adding a bunch of new saltwater.

You sure do have an awesome SPS list. You have any good shots of your ORA Borealis?

Thanks. I have only a few more that I really want and I'm probably all done. I don't have much room anymore.

Here's an old pic of what I was told was a ORA Borealis. I could be wrong. I'm not 100% sure it is. It has grown quite alot since I got it and took this pic.

4253985497_6a5b6f401f_o.jpg

Thanks. I have only a few more that I really want and I'm probably all done. I don't have much room anymore.

Here's an old pic of what I was told was a ORA Borealis. I could be wrong. I'm not 100% sure it is. It has grown quite alot since I got it and took this pic.

4253985497_6a5b6f401f_o.jpg

Nice piece! Crazy polyp extension!

My BRS dry rock came in today, so its all in the system now.

50lb of rock only displaced like 2.5 gallons if that.

I'm happy with the SPS tanks scape but not the anemone tanks. Its hard to re-scape a tank with nems in it because they are always in the way.

Man these rocks are like BLEACH white though. Its going to be awhile before they blend in with the rest. I have some MB7 left so I'm going to dose daily until the bottle runs out to help seed the new rock.

Nice piece! Crazy polyp extension!

I took a recent photo just for you. It has grown quite alot in 4 months. I don't know if I'm convinced it's a Borealis.

4562312059_ba7e78c34b_o.jpg

Anyway, can't wait to see the new scape. The rocks should turn brown pretty quick.

I took a recent photo just for you. It has grown quite alot in 4 months. I don't know if I'm convinced it's a Borealis.

Anyway, can't wait to see the new scape. The rocks should turn brown pretty quick.

Thanks for the updated shot, its a beautiful piece. It does look like a Borealis to me, but im no expert. Borealis and Joe The Coral look very similar to me.

My joe the coral is looking better every day after i bleached him, but still not back to his former glory yet.

Will take shots tonight once the storm settles.

No way am i happy wit the rocks in the nem tank, they are just always in the way. The sps tank needs a few tweaks and i will be happy.

Yes thats a yellow tang, call the tang police.

ftssps430-1.jpg

ftsnem430-1.jpg

dualfts430-1.jpg

cheryl jordan

Wow that rock is really white B)B)B)

Very nice additions, and very clean looking system. Do you scrape the back of the tanks ?

That BRS dry rock looks really nice. And your tanks look really good and the water is very clear.

I also like your yellow tang too.

Archived