ReefCleaners.org

NRF's 75- near disaster!

Needreefunds

But I did pick uo a 20L and plexi for mah sump. Dat's something mirite? :huh:

Almost went with the 30L, but after MUCHO back and forth ed nesssess..... decided on the 20.

Thinking was the extra I would actually use wasn't worth it. I can use the extra space in the stand for my ATO reservoir.

More thinking was the little ten sump seemed to work well enough for my 46, here I am doubling that - yet not doubling my DT.....any of this making sense to anyone else but me?? :lol:

I know we always say the more volume the better, but..... my Tunze skimmer needs like 10-11" or so IIRC so really the extra height wouldn't get used. Suppose I could have built a platform for it tho.

^^^^ see that ^^^^ that's what I did for like an hour in the LFS. :wacko::unsure::wacko::huh:

Havn't cut anything yet, so I will give myself the day to think about it some more. But most likely this is it.

.... I think. :P

wow. thats a lot of thinking for an hour...LOL

in regards to you sump, i was just thinkin 30 because you could make the return area larger. but then again you have an ATO.

the only reason im getting a 30l is because i dont gots an ATO. -_-

i hate being underaged and not having a during school job. :lol:

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
But I did pick up a 20L and plexi for mah sump. Dat's something mirite? :huh:

Of course it is!

^^^^ see that ^^^^ that's what I did for like an hour in the LFS. :wacko::unsure::wacko::huh:

Don't you love those moments at the LFS? For me, it's usually that I walked in planning to spend $20 for a really cool frag, and then I find 3 different ones that I like that are $25 each, or several that are $10 that I like. I spend ages agonizing over what to walk out with!

@Tyler Monkeyboy MJ

LOL counsel mode :haha:

B)

Serus it looks the same. Rained too hard last night to pick up supplies and the guy cutting boards at Depot was a real weenie. MAJOR 'tude.

You should have grabbed an 8"x8"X8' piece of pine, walked near the guy, and randomly/accidentally turned such that the guy was on the receiving end. That would fix the 'tude!

I would hate being underaged too! I enjoy being able to stare at my tank while drinking a Sammy! :P

Remember, no underage dosing!*

*Brought to you as a Public Service Announcement

:lol:

Of course it is!

Don't you love those moments at the LFS? For me, it's usually that I walked in planning to spend $20 for a really cool frag, and then I find 3 different ones that I like that are $25 each, or several that are $10 that I like. I spend ages agonizing over what to walk out with!

B)

You should have grabbed an 8"x8"X8' piece of pine, walked near the guy, and randomly/accidentally turned such that the guy was on the receiving end. That would fix the 'tude!

I would hate being underaged too! I enjoy being able to stare at my tank while drinking a Sammy! :P

Remember, no underage dosing!*

*Brought to you as a Public Service Announcement

LULZ :haha: :haha: :haha:

i think you need to post that pic on my tank thread.

its just TOO FUNNY. ;)

wow. thats a lot of thinking for an hour...LOL

in regards to you sump, i was just thinkin 30 because you could make the return area larger. but then again you have an ATO.

the only reason im getting a 30l is because i dont gots an ATO. -_-

:P

I was actually with you there on that 30L. I wanted the 30B, then I had space issues and could build the stand "deep" enough to house it. The added height may make it more difficult to service the skimmer / pump / etc

I suppose I can always change that later, but I think this 20L will do just fine.

I was actually with you there on that 30L. I wanted the 30B, then I had space issues and could build the stand "deep" enough to house it. The added height may make it more difficult to service the skimmer / pump / etc

I suppose I can always change that later, but I think this 20L will do just fine.

Oh 20l would work too huh? HOLY CRABS I JUST NOTICED THAT.

maybe i should use that instead too? :mellow:

Oh 20l would work too huh? HOLY CRABS I JUST NOTICED THAT.

maybe i should use that instead too? :mellow:

What are you running now Nate??

Militant Jurist
2 ten gallons hooked up via a U tube overflow. LOL

thats why i need to get a new sump...LULZ. :haha:

Haha ghettoooooooo

Haha ghettoooooooo

Oh and nate, you've got a new post in your Large Reef thread. ;)

LULZ :haha: i knoe. -_-

thats what happens to underaged reefers. UBER GHETTO SETUPS. oh yeah FTW ;):haha:

YGANP MJ

Militant Jurist
LULZ :haha: i knoe. -_-

thats what happens to underaged reefers. UBER GHETTO SETUPS. oh yeah FTW ;):haha:

I started out super ghetto, so I know how it goes! :D

YGANP MJ

borat_thumbs_up_narrowweb__300x504,0.jpg

Nah, it's called git 'er done! ;)

I started out super ghetto, so I know how it goes! :D

borat_thumbs_up_narrowweb__300x504,0.jpg

yeah...it sux... <_<

regarding that pic...

HOLY FCUK THAT IS FUNNY!

dude. i watched borat with my parents and grandparents because i thought it was like PG-13.

when it go to the cock fight part....my mom freaked out... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Militant Jurist

I've got a Sedra pump on mine, and I love it! Granted, mine would be a bit weak on flow for a 75, but they make larger pumps.

Archived