SaltCritters.com

Clownfish14's Nano Cube HQI

clownfish14

clownfish14

Nobody has anything to say? Oh and its not that clowdy that picture is right after a WC but its clear now.

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clownfish14

Hey thanks ya it does add lots of depth to the tank. Also my plan for corals is to have a bunch of sps on the top then more softies down twards the bottom. Hopfully after im done adding coral it will have alot more movment and color.

• 3 weeks later...
clownfish14

Ok so as an update ive run out of waste away i didnt relize i was getting low so i have some comming in the mail but i thought i would mention that this stuff really must work becase after mabey 4 days of none i started to see small bits of algea and lots of ditrus and after a week even more algea and ditrus so hopfully that stuff gets here soon lol

Your aquascape looks really awesome!!!! I love it!!!!! I never heard of waste away. I'll have to google that, out of curiousity.

clownfish14

Ya its pretty amazing basically what it is is bacteria that you just add to the tank these bacteria help to keep the waste in the aquarium down it works really well i was very suprised. It is a new prpduct on the market but just look up dr tims aquatics i think he sells it on his websight.

• 4 weeks later...
clownfish14

Ok so as an update i got a couple of new corals as well as some more clean up crew. Everything is doing great. I also added a korilia 425 to thetank behind the rockwork to help get rid of some of the dead spots. It is opposite of my mp10 its on for 30 sec then off for 30.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys long time no update :) ive been very busy running the reef club i am now president of masvc.org and have not had much time for updates. I did find a bit of time the other day and made a quick video with my phone. Its not great quality but it shows you the changes and the growth i have gotten over the last couple of months. Enjoy and let me know what you think! I alwayse love commonts or critism it helps me to learn new thing :)

Clownfish14

Archived