Top Shelf Aquatics

Clownfish14's Nano Cube HQI

clownfish14

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Nick,

The tank looks great. Keep up the good work! =)

thanks i need to get some update pics but ive been way to busy so i will try to get some up sometime this week. im starting to take my tank in the new direction of sps so im getting rid of my kenya and xenia so i have more room for other types of corals. so we will see how it goes. :D

• 4 weeks later...

well i finally got around to take some pics and i think im getting better at this picture thing cuz they are looking better i think :unsure: ... lol anyways here they are hope you like them. ohh ya i also forgot to take a FTS so i will try to do that sometime soon.

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

This is my favorite pic pluss i didnt use photoshop well i did crop it but thats it

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Let me know what you think. :D

looks good a litle algea buts that easliy taken care of.

ya ya i know im working on it its better than it was two months ago though. ;)

Beautiful purple fire fish pics. You should enter one of those if the "fins" photo contest.

ok ya i will which one do you think is better?

just put in a couple frags of gsp that are on there own rock they are not open yet so i will take pics tommrow since i have the day off school

Yeah-

You can resize/crop the contest entry.

How are you liking the MP10?

I put one on my nanocube about a month ago and love it!

I run it at about 55-60% power, what are you running at?

sorry i didnt get pics up tonight i was busy today. also i am getting a 3 to 4 inch clam not sure what type yet for somewhere around 30 bucks :D so i should get that hopefully this weekend

ya i know ive been way busy with school (trying to get my D in spanish up to a C before the end of the semester) i will try to get some up on wednesday since thats the start of my thanksgiving break. i might actually be able to get some up here tonight we will see

hey guys sorry no pics today i was way busy lol i will try my best to get them saturday or sunday since i will be on a trip for thanksgiving.

Archived