Pod Your Reef

Just picked up this little beauty on diver's den!

Rockfish

so i sent them a picture and they SENT ME THE WRONG CLAM!!!! They must have screwed up in the picking order when they boxed the orders.....they're refunding me part of the price and some deuche in North Carolina got my damn clam!!!!! :angry: :angry:

ughhhh.....so frustrated right now......anyway the one that i do have is pretty nice even though it's tiny......it's colored up a bit and does have some potential......although not as much potential as THE CLAM I ORDERED!!!!!!!

I was thinking yesterday that you could have gotten the wrong one. I should've mentioned it, I remembered seeing a smaller and more bland one at the same time. I'd be pretty upset too. I hope the one you ended up with works out. Post a picture!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so i sent them a picture and they SENT ME THE WRONG CLAM!!!! They must have screwed up in the picking order when they boxed the orders.....they're refunding me part of the price and some deuche in North Carolina got my damn clam!!!!! :angry: :angry:

ughhhh.....so frustrated right now......anyway the one that i do have is pretty nice even though it's tiny......it's colored up a bit and does have some potential......although not as much potential as THE CLAM I ORDERED!!!!!!!

WTF,really????i was a bit jealous knowing that you're getting that gorgeous clam!

and that's a one of kind teardrop! omgomgomg

well this one like i said does have some potential and they're making good one their screw up so i'm a lot less PO'd about the whole thing

will post some pics later on if i get a minute

Sorry to hear about that. Not sure if it makes you feel ay better, but some guy was really, really excited when he opened his package the other day... :D . Hope what you do have turns out well though!

I think it would make me feel worse knowing MY rare found clam was in someone else's tank..... :( I'd rather it be at LA still so they can send the right one out...

I think it would make me feel worse knowing MY rare found clam was in someone else's tank..... :( I'd rather it be at LA still so they can send the right one out...

just go to the contact form and request a picture.....they'll give you one

why only part of the price.... they ####ed it up......

i'm having my buddy take some pics so i can really illustrate the difference......and i suck at taking pics anyway.......today i promise

empty promises are empty

ok so finally as promised......he's been in the tank for about a week now. colored up a bit but still

so this is the picture they sent me

dd_clam.jpg

and this is him in my tank......a bit of a difference

DSCN0448.jpg

I hate to say it, but it looks like the same clam to me.... The pattern matches by the output siphon and intake from what I can tell... colors are definitely really faded though....

Never mind. It's late and I just now realized that the clams have the same patterns...the pictures are just upside down from each other. :haha:

Archived