Pod Your Reef

Just picked up this little beauty on diver's den!

Rockfish

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol you say total awesomeness a lot. Also, rockfish, I have seen a lot of threads with you buying clams. How any do you have now (including this one)?

TOTAL AWESOMENESS. but isnt it gonna cost you like 2 bills?

79.99......2 and 3/4 inches.......they have one more for 99.99

http://www.liveaquaria.com/diversden/ItemD...&ddid=71540

Lol you say total awesomeness a lot. Also, rockfish, I have seen a lot of threads with you buying clams. How any do you have now (including this one)?

6 in 45 gallons of water with most zoa/softies but i do plan on getting rid of the derasa.......getting too big to fast

not having any problems with calcium at all.....i do a 20% WC at the end of every week (usually sundays and the lowest it's been at the day of the WC was 430ppm and i do have a LOT of c-balance on hand.....and 250 watts of MH light about 8 inches off the water.....i think i'm good for now......might consider a reactor down the road......i built this tank specifically for clams

skimlessinseattle

Awesome clam! Good find on the diver's den; they have some really great specimens from time to time.

Make sure to post a pic as soon as you get the little guy settled!

he would need to dose when he gets that clam in there.

yea i'm pretty aware.....i buy c-balance in the gallon jugs......armed and ready sir!!!

you think i'm nuts about clams??? look at this nut and his solana.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxyC8OAgB74

Awesome clam! Good find on the diver's den; they have some really great specimens from time to time.

Make sure to post a pic as soon as you get the little guy settled!

for sure!!!

Wow that guy is crazy, I hope he knows what he is doing!

yea....now that seems like overkill......tell you the truth it's the derasa that's sucking the calcium out of my tank b/c of his growth rate......if i can find him a new home or get him his own tank i think i'll be ok

Don't bite me freak...

:mellow:

Nice score on the TD Rockfish!!!

B)

thanks, there will be a #### ton of pics when it gets here and settles in......i've had very good experiences with Diver's den stuff.....they are spot on with how everything looks when it gets to your door

i'm a very happy camper :D

I almost bought that clam yesterday! Then I realized that I was going to spend $100+ on corals in the next two days so I should wait. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

I almost bought that clam yesterday! Then I realized that I was going to spend $100+ on corals in the next two days so I should wait. Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing some pics.

Decisions...... Decisions! It's tough aint it? ;)

Archived