ReefCleaners.org

Toothpik's 3 gallon jbj picotope

Toothpik

:) i know nemo! i just wanted the big rocks for the cove look! and you have to admit it looked good! but yes I will get LR rubble and glue frags them...right now im not looking for zoas. I want blue cloves and a nice frogspawn.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nemo Niblets

Blue clove polyps... :D

Tell me when you find some because I've been looking forever. And my name is Dylan. I hate my username

xD...it has a certain ring to it :mellow: ...dylan, did you see that one guy selling acans that were white with purple in it? $70 for 14 heads!

Ps. yes you made me addicted to acans

Nemo Niblets

Naw that acan was cool but I just go for the super legit ones >:). Mine are all uglier. And the pic looked bad. I'm sorry dude!!! :tears:

lol relax dylan, Im going to have to frag them anyways to keep them healthy. I will trade you for one of your yuma offsprings :)

Nemo Niblets

How did you know about my yumas? :)

I've been scoring frags left and right. I'm upgrading to around 90 gallons around christmas. I'll PM you a super awesome secret.

Dude my cleaner shrimp is pregnant. Cool beans!

I saw your post on the ric or yuma ID forum :). I like your secret! too bad Im not close enough for it to really benefit me :(

My New acans! Two kinds of acans I think are on this frag. one red and blue and the other rainbow. PS.its my birthday today! and a gift to myself.

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

Ok. the bad thing was...right when i put it in the tank...its flesh started receeding bad! its skeleton was showing and everything! but i moved it to a shady spot and it got better! close call phew!

Nemo Niblets

Dang that's nice!! My red ones look just like that, but a little less blue. Just don't overfeed them :D

My nitrates went up to 20 when I got my sun coral and acan -_-

Archived