Coral Vue Hydros

Toothpik's 3 gallon jbj picotope

Toothpik

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the future, i might upgrade..or i might not..i might just stick an over flow on it and make a 10 gallon sump! lol

hlander- thank you very much!

badfish-you got it bro! just keep at it and you will win or you can stick a mangrove and chaeto and boom! instant zero phosphates lol

nemo- I am gettin the acans thursday! My friend and girlfriend took me out for birthday dinner and bowling. :) and he gave me $40 ..Im gettin a blue and red colored acan...6 heads for $50 :) steal!

Badfish-thanks bro! I would have radio active dragoneyes....but the lady right beside me heard me talkin about them and told my friend that works at the LFS she wanted them first! :( but its ok i got the next best frag :)

Bird-thank you for the warm comment! and yes the JBJ is glass.

Nemo Niblets
nemo- I am gettin the acans thursday! My friend and girlfriend took me out for birthday dinner and bowling. :) and he gave me $40 ..Im gettin a blue and red colored acan...6 heads for $50 :) steal!

Woot!

I would have radio active dragoneyes....but the lady right beside me heard me talkin about them and told my friend that works at the LFS she wanted them first! :( but its ok i got the next best frag :)

LOL!

nemo...i hate to tell you this buuut...my LFS is letting me buy a frag of acans...10 heads ...for :) $35 mwahahhaha...

:) thanks guys...i feel loved! Im gettin two frags...one with 6 heads for $50 and then another frag for $35 with 10 heads...It will be the center piece for my nano

sigh...i had to dump the zoa rock with the solomon zoas...nudis and tons of them and then the GSP has tons of zoa spiders sooo needless to say im out short some nice rocks and corals...then my fire and ice colony and my watermelon colony totally didnt want to open for 2 days and arent open now either...so im trying to solve that right now...so my tank is basically empty...but im still getting the acans bc the params are still in check and my rics are way open now..2 inches in diameter...

Nemo-no more rocks ! lol I get enough rocks from the frags i get.

ScooterNerd-I feed the camera fish some charged lithium batteries :) haha thanks for the compliment.

Ryan-thanks, hes a cool little fishy adds some nice activity.

Badfish-I will get a frag of acans tomorrow :) and I will post pics..but my tank wont be pretty :(

yes, nemo they are gone..the rock was not worth me losing my fire and ice zoos :). minor set back.

Its ok ryan. I still got my fire and ice and soon frog spawn and acans coming :)

Nemo Niblets

Get littler rocks and smaller corals. You're gonna run out of space if you keep adding big zoa rocks :(

You should cram as many colors of zoas as possible in there >:)

Archived