inTank Media Baskets

Toothpik's 3 gallon jbj picotope

Toothpik

really? nice! i just got some new green star polyps..i think like over 100 polyps for $25 :) ill post pics when they arent mad and are open lol

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yup, the only thing bad on there was just some bubble algae and i got it off...pretty good for petco lol

and zoas are just awesome so many different ones..gotta collect them all! lol

New FTS

fts.jpg

Zoas and mushroom

mus.jpg

new GSP and all the many polyps un opened :(

polyp.jpg

Macro shot :) im proud of this one!

star.jpg

Zoa colony :) its awesome!

sidetide.jpg

side.jpg

You should make a green star polyp pico. Nothing but green star polyps!! :D

But seriously, it might happen if you don't watch out :mellow:

You should look into a sun coral and some acans! :D

thank you fn8uup :)! im getting some nice neon green clove polyps tomorrow check back and ill have pics tomorrow when they open

Nemo_Niblets-im keeping tabs on it lol I dont want a whole pico of gsp. Its on a rock and its not touching any rock...once it start moving on the sand..im cutting the sucker lol and acans and sun coral arent my thing sorry :(

Nanobud- thanks man! but i did notice a apestia looking thing but..when it retreated back i noticed it had a hard tube..so im not quite sure yet..

youve good a really good start toothpick now get us some new fts.... has your gsp opened anymore? i love those guys you can sell me a small frag once you get them going good :happy: also hows your goby?

haha its light out now :)..i have bristle worms in my tank when i introduced the gsp..so i got a trap em bristleworm tube inside...so far one is inside :) and the gsp has opened all the way up ...i will be sure to frag you some! but you are going to have to wait on those fts hehe...o and my goby is about as plump as can be haha

Alrighty.. time to propose my awesome new plan...my lighting system is lacking for my tank...18watts is not enough..Im going to use my 96 watt current PC lol...now before you say my tank is going to be fried...im going to acclimate by using egg crates...also I will be hooking it up to my 10 gallon sump :)...now later on once everything seems settled..the 10 gallon sump will be used to grow LPS like a 2nd tank...I will probably use my 96 watt for the LPS and use a Viper halide for the pico... what do you guys think?

Archived