Coral Vue Hydros

schg's ADA 30c reef

schgr.cube

Couldn't take the background anymore, went back to the way it was. I am working on another project to hide the Vortech, let's hope this one works well...

042810-FTS.jpg

All of the cords will be hidden by next week I hope, so please try to ignore that as well! Colors are improving under the new lighting (I put in the 20k FNI bulb to let it break in, I want to see what it looks like and want a bulb that is already color corrected just in case I need a spare.)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks better without it IMO. I was going to put a blue background on mine but decided against it. Your tank looks great the mangroves were the perfect touch..

This tank is AMAZING in person...cannot wait to see it now that it's largely setup and planted....I'm anxious to see what the new pump plan is....

schgr.cube
Your PM box, empty it.

Oops :lol:

Thanks for the kind words guy, I am happy with my decision to get rid of the background again.

My wife is really wanting some soft coral, and the more I look at them the more I miss some of them. This being said, I am going to be changing things up a little bit in the near future.

schgr.cube
very nice

Thanks!

Even after the club downtown, I have to check nano-reef and say "nice tank bro." 

LOL I was downtown the night before you said this, so I thought I was too drunk to remember meeting someone who was into reefs or something. Then I re-read it and realized it had nothing to do with that.

any automotive store will have a good selection of high temperature paints that will work well on your fixture

schgr.cube
damn ive gotta try out the light rack

and :blink: hope you get that chiller corrected

Yeah I'm excited to build it, and it only cost about $10 total.

Thanks, I have a house fan cooling the chiller, which is finally cooling the water...lol.

any automotive store will have a good selection of high temperature paints that will work well on your fixture

Yeah I plan on painting the light and the light stand black, but the wife apparently likes it being bare metal...

Lookin good dude! You need to come over and take some of these polyps off my hands!

Thanks! You still need to see it in person, but I want to wait until I have everything resolved. And you know I couldn't pass that up, but I don't have anything to trade right now =(

schgr.cube

Happy Birthday to my wonderful wifey Alison!

Here is one of her presents (1st session). ;)

DSC_0427.jpg

Zombie groom, I will be getting the bride later.

Edit: PS, it's not crooked IRL, she was just angled.

Archived