SaltCritters.com

REEFROOKS 10G ADA 45-P

reefrook

Your reef kicks @ss, good luck with the move, coast to coast is gonna be tough.

yea it'll be tough.... not really sure how i'm gonna ensure that i don't end up with a cooler of dead livestock

Your tank is simply breathtaking. I love the Armano minimalist style. I'm coming from the planted tank world, and it's great to see some marine tanks that are just as beautiful and well thought out.

I'm going to cut my teeth on a nano cube for a while, but my first upgraded tank is going to have to be an ADA.

thanks for the compliment byer. i've actually been looking into planted tanks and have thinking of converting this tank into one once i upgrade. those planted tanks are just plain sick!

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank is beautiful. I love all of the zoa's you have. Have you seen relatively good growth rates from them? What type of clown do you have in there? I could really use some comments on my thread, so if you wouldn't mind checking it out that would be awesome.

not quite sure yet. i was first thinking that i get a 40b or something a little bigger with a hood on top, that way i'm not limited to what fish i can keep, like jawfish and such.... but then again, i've always had my eye on the 90-P or even the 120-P with the built-in glass overflows. man are those slick! with the 120-p i can just imagine having all that open water... plus being able to keep the rockwork far from the glass so i can get my whole hand in there to keep the glass immaculate. but we'll see....i'll think about it more after i get my head out of the clouds..

haha I'm the same way. Ever heard of this?

It will be your salvation when there is hard to reach algae. I LOVE mine.

haha I'm the same way. Ever heard of this?

It will be your salvation when there is hard to reach algae. I LOVE mine.

I've seen that but was skeptical on it's strength.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How's the tank looking?

the tank has been broken down. i just arrived in los angeles today after a long drive from chicago. i put everything in a cooler for the trip and right now it is still in the cooler. due to a little detour in vegas, the drive got delayed a couple days. as much fun as it was, my livestock suffered. only the snails and one hermit crab survived. as far as the corals, all the sps and lps are goners. i'm currently lookin for a bigger tank right now so the cooler will be my tank until then.

Congrats and sympathies. Rather ironic, you getting TOTM and all.

yea…it is bitter sweet. big thanks to zook for bringing up my tank to christopher marks. without him, the tank would be completely done for.

redkneecoral

hey mate, it's been awhile, where did you move to.

Hope all works out for you

I see you added more things to your tank.

Will be looking forward on seeing how everything turns out for you

yea…it is bitter sweet. big thanks to zook for bringing up my tank to christopher marks. without him, the tank would be completely done for.

Thanks to you and your tank for completely inspiring my tank!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

make sure to let us know in here. when you've started the next tank thread Its easy to miss a new one starting up. thanks in advance.

no news fellas. all thats left are my rocks. i got them sitting in a cooler of water ready to go once i get a new tank. money is kind of tight right now since my move. but once i get one going i'll be sure to start a new thread. thanks for checkin in guys

when you do start a new thread plz let me know. I'm not always able to get online much these days but i still want to see what you have going on.

Wish you nothing but the best on your new move.

I know what ya mean of money being tight. I have a brand new 65gal i can't do anything with. So i will be hanging on with my 30gal for now til things gets better

Archived