Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jimbo's "Foot Long" Mini Monster cube!

wljimbo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Animal Merry Xmas! It’s been a little crazy w/ the Holidays and all. I haven’t really had time to do much w/ the tank, but hopefully Santa will bring a few SW presents! I believe FTS are due this Monday so more pics to come shortly!

fishtank323.jpg

fishtank342.jpg

fishtank324.jpg

fishtank333.jpg

animalmaster6
Hey Animal Merry Xmas! It’s been a little crazy w/ the Holidays and all. I haven’t really had time to do much w/ the tank, but hopefully Santa will bring a few SW presents! I believe FTS are due this Monday so more pics to come shortly!

fishtank323.jpg

fishtank342.jpg

fishtank324.jpg

fishtank333.jpg

Tank is lookin good jimbo!

LOVE the 2nd and last pic!

ANd, Merry Christmas!

i see u have trained ur wartskin to notice the feeding net. What r u feeding him?

Ya he’s got quite an appetite! I’ve been ordering common shore shrimp & small mixed SW fish, but lately I’ve just been tossing in peppermint shrimp from my LFS

angler=win

Thank-u :)

Your tank and the angler are looking great, man. My angler has hit puberty, he's getting his warts and he's getting orange splotches on him (I'm hoping he's not gonna change colors). He's also at exactly 2 inches now, he had a growth spurt this month. Has your's grown much...any changes in coloration? You've got my vote for sure!

Thanks to the amazing customer services @ nanotuners I was able to switch out my PAR 38 for the newer 21W w/ the 80 degree optics!

Your tank and the angler are looking great, man. My angler has hit puberty, he's getting his warts and he's getting orange splotches on him (I'm hoping he's not gonna change colors). He's also at exactly 2 inches now, he had a growth spurt this month. Has your's grown much...any changes in coloration? You've got my vote for sure!

Hey thanks Greg! He’s definitely getting bigger (maybe 1.5 inches) but still looks about the same.

I would love to see some updated pics of jelly belly when you get a chance.

FTS due tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
Updated!!!

My G/F is a teacher so she’s off all week for the holidays. I asked her to please stop by the LFS and pick me up a few things. I normally know better but we’re leaving for vacation tomorrow and I’m stuck at work. I gave her a detailed list and asked for a few small shrimp or a very small fish. This is what I find when I got home! I think she bought the biggest damsel in the store! Needles to say I spent most of my night trying to fish this guy out of the tank! So much for packing! :wacko:

naaaaaano019-1.jpg

Lol! At least she was nice enough to go though. I don't think I would send my wife. She'd definitely come back with the biggest "prettiest" fish the store had, even if I had to use a shoehorn to fit it into the tank.

animalmaster6
Thanks to the amazing customer services @ nanotuners I was able to switch out my PAR 38 for the newer 21W w/ the 80 degree optics!

Hey thanks Greg! He’s definitely getting bigger (maybe 1.5 inches) but still looks about the same.

I would love to see some updated pics of jelly belly when you get a chance.

Updated!!!

My G/F is a teacher so she’s off all week for the holidays. I asked her to please stop by the LFS and pick me up a few things. I normally know better but we’re leaving for vacation tomorrow and I’m stuck at work. I gave her a detailed list and asked for a few small shrimp or a very small fish. This is what I find when I got home! I think she bought the biggest damsel in the store! Needles to say I spent most of my night trying to fish this guy out of the tank! So much for packing! :wacko:

naaaaaano019-1.jpg

lol! He kindas looks nice. (even know it's bigger than your angler) :P

I was laughing out loud when I read that she put that damsel in your tank at least it wasnt something bigger and badder... at least you didnt have to take apart your tank getting that thing out, well good luck and keep up that nice looking tank...

Lol! At least she was nice enough to go though. I don't think I would send my wife. She'd definitely come back with the biggest "prettiest" fish the store had, even if I had to use a shoehorn to fit it into the tank.

Ya I guess your right and the fish was only $5

lol! He kindas looks nice. (even know it's bigger than your angler) :P

I was thinking the same thing... lol

MOAR PICS!!!

naaaaaano030-1.jpg

naaaaaano028.jpg

fishtank311.jpg

naaaaaano002.jpg

naaaaaano009.jpg

I was laughing out loud when I read that she put that damsel in your tank at least it wasnt something bigger and badder... at least you didnt have to take apart your tank getting that thing out, well good luck and keep up that nice looking tank...

Thanks man - ya it could have been a lot worse! LOL

animalmaster6

man after seeing your angler I HAVE to have a really small Wartskin Angler in my 12 G since I upgraded...

I jsut saw the contest thread and 2 more ppl were elimintaed!

The list is really getting smalL!

Keep up with it Jimbo! You have a good chance with those nice corals and Angler! ;)

man after seeing your angler I HAVE to have a really small Wartskin Angler in my 12 G since I upgraded...

I jsut saw the contest thread and 2 more ppl were elimintaed!

The list is really getting smalL!

Keep up with it Jimbo! You have a good chance with those nice corals and Angler! ;)

Thanks animal! If your thinking about a wartskin you should PM Zach @ Lucid corals he's hook ya up! :D

animalmaster6
Thanks animal! If your thinking about a wartskin you should PM Zach @ Lucid corals he's hook ya up! :D

haha I don't think I'm getting an angler anytime soon. Hayseed already gave me a page worth of info on them if I do.

animalmaster6

I just saw Nosser had the same angler but red. Red is my favorite color.

Now I don't know who to vote for...

Any way to possibly convince me? :P

• 2 weeks later...
Cool!

I love watching those guys in Hunting Mode. :)

Me too! It’s so hard holding back and not overfeeding him!

looks like ur frog is doing really good and ur tank is looking awesome. :)

Thank-you! I thought I was going to lose everything last week when I realized the person watching my tank was topping off w/ saltwater! My green slimmer also took a hit when it fell into a ric while I was gone! Good thing I was only out of town for 5 days!

That was just a wonderful video capture. Thank you for sharing it. The rock in front, is that a few Fungia plates on it?

No problem! I've been trying for weeks to capture him in the act!!!

Ya I got that rock from Ludcid corals and It's been growing like crazy!

fishtank328.jpg

Archived