Pod Your Reef

Jimbo's "Foot Long" Mini Monster cube!

wljimbo

ummm....thats alotta plastic.

That's only half of it! :o

Well I got so many extras & freebees from Lucid Corals I don’t know where to put everything & this is only the 1st part of my order (fish is coming next Friday). I guess this a good problem, but I’m going to have to move things around a little to make budget!

FTS 10/19/09

fishtank047.jpg

fishtank034-1.jpg

fishtank039.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank is coming along very nicely. I hope your family comes through well and lets see some more pictures of your tank and close ups of the coral. Good job man.

looks great! i am debating on putting some duncans in mine. smallest i got is three heads and i only have 44 bux left! :P

Tank is coming along very nicely. I hope your family comes through well and lets see some more pictures of your tank and close ups of the coral. Good job man.

Thank-you everyone is doing a lot better! Ask and you shall receive:

fishtank071.jpg

fishtank057.jpg

fishtank067.jpg

fishtank069.jpg

Awesome stuff man! looks great :)

Thanks Maria hopefully we can do a little trading once the contest end…

looks great! i am debating on putting some duncans in mine. smallest i got is three heads and i only have 44 bux left! :P

Your tank is looking pretty sweet too and @ $5 a head I don't think you can go wrong w/ adding a few duncans!

nice tank. is that a colony of 5 baby plate corals? :o

also how is the canon sx110? i was thinking about asking for a camera for xmas, and canon has some nice ones like that.

nice tank. is that a colony of 5 baby plate corals? :o

also how is the canon sx110? i was thinking about asking for a camera for xmas, and canon has some nice ones like that.

Yep I got it from Lucid Corals and I'd have to say it's my favorite thing right now! :lol:

I love the camera, very easy to use and has a great macro setting! Only bad thing is it's battery life (AA's) is like 2 mins MAX!

This tank is awesome! I love the planned angler and rest of the tank. Those baby fungias are just sick! Makes me miss my angler...

This tank is awesome! I love the planned angler and rest of the tank. Those baby fungias are just sick! Makes me miss my angler...

Thank-you!

:ninja: just added!!!

fishtank104-1.jpg

He's so small....

Awesome! That angler looks like he's the size of a quarter! Could we get a size comparison to see how big he actually is? Great job!

Thanks man

I think that's a 3/4 inch plug behind him

fishtank109-1.jpg

Lovin the sps.

Thanks

Wait to you see the new stuff I just got from Lucid! I'll have pics up shortly....

Absolutely stunning fish. Amazing find. What are you charging your livestock budget for him? I thought you only had like $40 left.

Thanks - I have to subtract $70 (invoice price)

Ya I got so may extras from my last order, I'm going to have to pull a few things out :(

So how's the little Angler doing?

Since I can't have one of my own right now, I have to live gratuitously through you.

No problem, It's always nice to have someone w/ your expertise around! :)

He doing great I think. I’ve caught him angling, so I think he’s hunting for pods, but haven’t seen him eat anything yet. Frozen doesn't appear to be working, so I just ordered some live mysis to try.

fishtank130.jpg

Archived