SaltCritters.com

Jimbo's "Foot Long" Mini Monster cube!

wljimbo

I was so impressed, I figured I should share... :happy: Now I don’t have a Nimble, but I can say this little guy blows the Mag-Float out of the water! The wet side is paper thin, flexible and can go around curved corners w/ no problem. The magnets are really strong too! I was able to get into tight spots that I've never been able to clean before!

fishtank209.jpgfishtank215.jpg

fishtank213.jpg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Ya I hope so! I’m just trying to find the best settings...........

1st PIX w/ the new camera! (Not sure if these will go in the contest tank yet.)

fishtank166.jpg

WTB a Hornet from you!

about a week ago... Bob I need one of your awesome stands!!!

I think I placed mine on Friday or Saturday. Did you get tracking info.

What are you using for a stand? If your serious I can build you a stand. Its very heavy for the size, shipping would'nt be cheap.

I think I placed my on Friday or Saturday. Did you get tracking info.

No tracking info, best thing to do is send John a PM....

What are you using for a stand? If your serious I can build you a stand. Its very heavy for the size, shipping would'nt be cheap.

I've been going crazy looking for a stand! I just want something small & simple!

what do u think shipping would run?

No tracking info, best thing to do is send John a PM....

I've been going crazy looking for a stand! I just want something small & simple!

what do u think shipping would run?

Close to 20 ground. Completly a guess. I had most of the wood in the basment, but I had to buy the trim that alone was $70. What size would you like? I don't do doors that well yet. Thats why I did it this way with the fake facade.

Facade_Stand_1.JPG

Man looking at this tank sitting empty in my room is making me anxious. I ordered one of those nano-mags that you got, they look awesome, and it should be perfect for this tank since it won't have much room in it.

Man looking at this tank sitting empty in my room is making me anxious. I ordered one of those nano-mags that you got, they look awesome, and it should be perfect for this tank since it won't have much room in it.

At least you have your tank! I have a plastic bin of curing LR in my room! :huh:

your gonna love the nano-mag for the money you can’t beat that little thing!

Sweet camera. Happy belated bday. Just stoppin in to say the refugium light looks interesting.

Everybody seems happy with reefcleaners! I guess thats where I'm going to order my CUC.

Sweet camera. Happy belated bday. Just stoppin in to say the refugium light looks interesting.

Everybody seems happy with reefcleaners! I guess thats where I'm going to order my CUC.

Thanks bud! ya you can't go wrong w/ reefcleaners the extra are unbelievable .......

Looks interesting is that a good or bad thing? ;)

Thanks guys! My tank should be arriving today! :happydance:

I hope the Fedex dude doesn’t need a signature.....

mangroves are really hard to take care of. especially in a nano. u have to wet the leaves with freshwater everyday kinda hard...

I’ve had mangroves growing in my 12g & have never had a problem....

Just put R/O water in a spray bottle & mist them. It’s not hard at all! :D

Just got some awesome looking flame algae from mnherper

He even sent a free bonus frag of halimeda!!!

fishtank238.jpgfishtank236-1.jpg

a few pics of the other crazy stuff growing on my LR

fishtank244.jpgfishtank242.jpg

fishtank241.jpgfishtank240.jpg

The Transfer:

Plan: Move the contents of my holding bin into the new tank w/ out flooding my bedroom!

The LR & LS have been "curing" for a little over a month now....

fishtank264.jpgfishtank263.jpg

This was about as fun as it looks! Siphoned out all the water and moved the LR into a 5g bucket.

Gonna go w/ shallow sand bed about 1”

fishtank265.jpgfishtank267.jpg

IT'S ALIVE!!! motion.gif

I have 1 more piece of LR coming before I work on the aquascape...

fishtank273.jpgfishtank270.jpg

Archived