Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

d'Espresso's Solana, Baby S'mores pics p.29

d'Espresso

Cave or Swiss Basslet?

It didn't work out to good for me so got rid of it. Still waiting on my new order soon. thanks for asking!

PICS! any plans on covering the back wall in acrylic to make it easier to clean?

No, it's a little difficult at the moment plus i don't have the right tools to do that. haha :)

Teaser pics from last night. Enjoy!

My zoas gardens and friends

IMG_0008_2.jpg

Aussie Green Duncans

IMG_0011-2.jpg

Dragon Soul Favia

IMG_0018-4.jpg

Acans garden of all sorts

IMG_0015_2-1.jpg

IMG_0009-3.jpg

Teaser pic of part of my new scape, from aussie acans to the other side of zoas garden

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

Comments or questions? :)

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How's the fixture working out?

The fixture is working out great so far. I didn't know how to update my RLK with the ALC so I didn't fool around it. I know it would be better with the dust/dawn and sunrise setting on the blue Leds So I left it alone and just added another power supply to power them up.

If there was an easy way to updated the RKL, I would like to try to mess with the ALC again then.

How do you cover the back wall in acrylic? I hate the texture on the back wall of my Solana?

I haven't got the time to cover the back wall with acrylic sheet yet. I do not like the texture back wall either but I do know someone else could help you with it.

His tank is just to CLEAN! His back wall and bottom is cover by acrylic. He is the one that got me into getting a Solana setup. I just don't got the funds he have that put into making everything automated and cleaness like him.

Here is the link to JGross4 http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1465092

It's taking under Royal blue LEDs and it's very hard to get the photo to come out right. All I use was Auto White Balance on the point & shoot canon camera. I will try to take some more picture tonight or tomorrow when my lights turn on.

Today, the mail man came today with my new Vortech backup battery pack. Also i got a shipment from Medred the other day for my MP20 Drybox. Just need to figure out how to install the box and relocated all the wires for a clean look. Hopefully everything will work out right!

Tonight i picked up a nice digi Red Montipora.. Really have some nice branch already. i just need to find the right placement and just let it grow freely.

Still teasing the FTS I see.

Not quite ready yet but getting there.. but anywho, here are some new surprise teaser pics.

SURPRISE PAIRED COUPLE

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0005-5.jpg

IMG_0007-4.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0024-2.jpg

IMG_0026-1.jpg

IMG_0029-1.jpg

IMG_0032-1.jpg

IMG_0033-2.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

thanks everyone! I got some more schooling fish coming along as well. I know I know I am over doing the bioload but all my gobies are 3/4" - 1 1/2". So not much a different beside my 2 clowns. I am thinking about adding 3 Blue eyes cardinals and 2 Gold stripe cardinal. Hopefully they will keep it schooling together and hope my clowns aren't to territory.

Will I be ok having all those fishs? I always do weekly 4-5 gallon water change for the past years. Haven't had any problem yet.. Lol

Ok good point but the sad thing is that I have ordered last week without thinking about the different species plus it was a good price for then and it is coming in today this afternoon. I will see how this one goes, if not workout to good I will have to sell it back to the fish store and lose some funds. :(

Okay, theres definetly a change they may not fight.

wow, how did you found out so quick? Did you find the info from somewhere that the 2 species may not conflict with one another? Thanks AM! Your da bomb dot com! Lol

animalmaster6
wow, how did you found out so quick? Did you find the info from somewhere that the 2 species may not conflict with one another? Thanks AM! Your da bomb dot com! Lol

haha I'm just saying there is a chance that they may not fight, but I definetly do not recommend it. There's always a chance fish that usually won't get along will get along, just like how a fish that will get along with another may not get along with a different fish.

:happy:

NirvanaandTool
thanks everyone! I got some more schooling fish coming along as well. I know I know I am over doing the bioload but all my gobies are 3/4" - 1 1/2". So not much a different beside my 2 clowns. I am thinking about adding 3 Blue eyes cardinals and 2 Gold stripe cardinal. Hopefully they will keep it schooling together and hope my clowns aren't to territory.

Will I be ok having all those fishs? I always do weekly 4-5 gallon water change for the past years. Haven't had any problem yet.. Lol

Good luck with the new fish and your clowns D. Hope you have better luck than me - my clowns decided my tank would be a goby free zone and took out my purple firefish and yashe goby.

The new gobies look awesome btw! Hurry up with the FTS!!!

Archived