Coral Vue Hydros

Monosyth's Ocean2point0 - Starting over!

monosyth

MP10 is installed.. I just have it on the basic setting level/light #4.. What's a good setting? Hope this thing is worth it. Looks nice in the tank at least. I can see the undertow that is making. it's cool that it can be turned up and down, but wondering should I put it in some mode?

Oh your gonna love that bad boy!

I'm running mine on reefcrest, in the random mode, and have it full blast. i had to move it around alittle till i found the perfect spot, but ever since then its been amazing!

It about 3" down from the top and about 1-2" more towards the back wall, then the front.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got my order from Blue Zoo Aquatics yesterday. I cannot wait to order again. I got some great medium sized colonies and it was free shipping over $100 (in california). it was sent in a nice styro box.. (no heat pack) everything opened up within an hour. They also included a dripline, stress formula, and sample of food, which my fish loved, and I will be ordering that from them in the future. I was impressed!

Yellow Leather from Blue Zoo

photo%201.JPG

Torch and Fire Zoas from Blue Zoo

photo%202.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sixline wrasse got into the back chamber. Saw him this morning swimming. I didn't have time to get him I was planning on doing it later. Well later I looked for him and couldn't find him at all. Turns out he got sucked up into the back pump. Head first. :-( So the sixline is goners.

What's my replacement? Suggestions?

Deleted User 4

get a 4-line wrasse, radiant wrasse, or leopard wrasse!!! :D I like your blastos, let me know if you ever wanna sell them ;)

jessegarcia28
get a 4-line wrasse, radiant wrasse, or leopard wrasse!!! :D I like your blastos, let me know if you ever wanna sell them ;)

+1 on the leopard wrasse. I've had mine for over a month in mine rsm130d & doing well.

1e10b98a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Love the ecotech, it does make a difference, it's expensive, but i think worth it. It's actually about 4-5 inches down and about 4-5 from back. I try to point it at my SPS corals.

Oh and the flame angel worked out great!!! LOVE it. Such a bright addition.

• 2 months later...

Ever since I lost my sixline wrasse, I'm kinda missing a wrasse in the tank. Thinking about a Fairy / Flasher... Would like something pink.

Thoughts?

• 1 year later...

It's been a really long time since I've updated... The zoas are taking over... what to do what to do!? Oh and I ended up getting a mystery wrasse. He ate my blood shrimp, and all my hermits. Maybe my pistol shrimp, haven't heard it in a long time. And no doubt found the hitchhiker crab. This is a bad Instagram photo. I'll get another photo later.

577966_10151323162241409_1552035292_n.jp

Archived