Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

pismo's 9.5g [Rimless] ReEF b0x....

pismo_reefer

Anyways, good luck with that. ;)

And get us those pictures! :P

yeah.

well, if the camera is the biggest thing i have to complain about, we must be doin' something right.

right?

:D

edit: and those pics will be up l8r tonite....i dunno when yet.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
well, if the camera is the biggest thing i have to complain about, we must be doin' something right.

right?

I'm the wrong guy to ask that question haha. My relationships, especially with my ex-g/f, tend to end in strange disasters... but I'll take your word for it though. ;)

I'm the wrong guy to ask that question haha. My relationships, especially with my ex-g/f, tend to end in strange disasters... but I'll take your word for it though. ;)

:mellow:

:lol:

Yeah....

Now I'm just a cold-hearted SOB (aka soon to be attorney). ;)

oh boy.....i know its prolly somewhere ez to find, but....

what kind of attorney?

Militant Jurist
oh boy.....i know its prolly somewhere ez to find, but....

what kind of attorney?

It's an uncommonly practiced area of law, but I'm going into state and federal constitutional litigation. Primarily, limiting extra-constitutional state and local action and defending constitutional rights. I'll be getting my J.D. in January, and hopefully getting my license in June.

It's an uncommonly practiced area of law, but I'm going into state and federal constitutional litigation. Primarily, limiting extra-constitutional state and local action and defending constitutional rights. I'll be getting my J.D. in January, and hopefully getting my license in June.

so, if i understood that correctly, youre gonna be protecting the constitution from state's rights :huh:

Militant Jurist
so, if i understood that correctly, youre gonna be protecting the constitution from state's rights :huh:

Hahah no, not quite that. It's two different types of litigation. The first is attempting to prevent state and local governments from violating the state constitution (ie the state constitution says government may not lend money to any individual, so I would be involved in fighting anything that has the effect of lending money to an individual). The second is attempting to prevent any government body from violating an individuals' constitutional rights.

Hahah no, not quite that. It's two different types of litigation. The first is attempting to prevent state and local governments from violating the state constitution (ie the state constitution says government may not lend money to any individual, so I would be involved in fighting anything that has the effect of lending money to an individual). The second is attempting to prevent any government body from violating an individuals' constitutional rights.

oh....coolio then!

hope all goes well on the legal front!

Militant Jurist
oh....coolio then!

hope all goes well on the legal front!

Thanks! I'm also looking at going into the National Guard as a JAG officer, so I'll be able to defend rights on multiple fronts. ;)

Thanks! I'm also looking at going into the National Guard as a JAG officer, so I'll be able to defend rights on multiple fronts. ;)

hehe....you said " jag off-icer"......

sorry, lol :D

but seriously tho, you reely shuld. somebody has to help those guys out.....

and im pretty sure it wont be the gubbment...lol

my gun-nut father used to tell me that same exact statement...lol.

taught me to love my country, and fear my gubbment.....

Militant Jurist
my gun-nut father used to tell me that same exact statement...lol.

taught me to love my country, and fear my gubbment.....

I'm a big fan of T.J.

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
I'm a big fan of T.J.

me too...

but the abilities of this new government scare me....

and what scares me more than their abilities, is their morals.

:scarry:

a few days ago the GF said she wanted a pet that she could take care of.....

she picked turtles.....yay!

1 0f 3...

DSCN2244.jpg

turtle sanctuary....

DSCN2245.jpg

she scapes well....

DSCN2254.jpg

the freekin turtles kept movin the pump....so we rocked it down. (they wered dried and cleaned ALOT!)

DSCN2262.jpg

cousins... :huh:

DSCN2266.jpg

btw, tha turtles are in a 10g...(its not the old 5.5)

What morals? :haha:

shhhhhh!

dont tell their secrets!

:mellow:

Militant Jurist
pink dust chalice....

RSCN2350.jpg

Awesome chalice!

Do you know of a good website for IDing chalice corals? Mine is pretty cool looking, but I know not what it is called, other than an aussie chalice!

bein' trained....

DSCN2288.jpg

Cruella....

DSCN2290.jpg

i never take shots of this guy, but he's my favorite in the tank....

DSCN2286.jpg

best shot EVER!

DSCN2346.jpg

TANK SHOTS!!!

zoa garden/ sps hill...

DSCN2328.jpg

lps island....

DSCN2294.jpg

lps island from the right.....

DSCN2334.jpg

[FTS!]

DSCN2304.jpg