damn....

Mr. International.... :lol:

GAWDAMN MUTHERF##KING STUPIDA$$ ECHINATAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant:omgomgomg

:angry: !!!!!!!!

They just stung the CRAP outta 25% of My Riddler Favia!!!!!!! omgomgomg

GAWDAMMIT!!!!!!! :rant:

pismo_reefer
I hope the other 75% is still happy.

The other parts are still full-color, and unphased....

but 1/4 of it is WHITE.... :o

:tears:

I had something similar happen recently.

I have an Acan Echinata that literally threw/projected it's guts onto an Er1c's Peace Coral Favia frag that was next to it and digested/killed half of the frag.

Luckily for me the other half seems to be recovering fine, and I also have another frag of it.

I have an Acan Echinata that literally threw/projected it's guts onto an Er1c's Peace Coral Favia frag

:scarry: That makes me scared to even stick my hand in the tank! Well maybe not but I wouldnt want my coral vomiting up digestive guts and eating other stuff.

:scarry: That makes me scared to even stick my hand in the tank! Well maybe not but I wouldnt want my coral vomiting up digestive guts and eating other stuff.

Yesterday it was trying to do the same thing to a snail that was nearbye...

pismo_reefer
I have an Acan Echinata that literally threw/projected it's guts onto an Er1c's Peace Coral Favia frag that was next to it and digested/killed half of the frag.

thats EXACTLY what happened.... ugh. <_<

pismo_reefer

I've decided that the move shall take place tomorow! omgomgomg

The echinatas wont be making the party.... EVER again.

Yesterday it was trying to do the same thing to a snail that was nearbye...

I remember one guy in here whos plate coral ate his fish. I do forget that these are animals that have specific enviroments and when you start mixing them bad things can happen. I am liking SPS more and more lol.

Good luck with the enchiladas Pis :P

They just stung the CRAP outta 25% of My Riddler Favia!!!!!!! omgomgomg

:blink:

I have always wondered if its better to frag after something like this or not. I have a killer Lobo that I can't deal with getting rid of and he has stung quiet a few pieces. He completely killed a Christmas Favia, but before it died there was white skeleton covering a lot of the piece and then just a little bit that still looked healthy. Maybe the healthy part was just the last to get stung, but it slowly died after that too.

The monti cap when it fell and got stung showed a white spot and fully recovered in a few weeks though.

Archived