Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Vic's Random Photography

Withers

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Gearing up to build a rig, so I'm looking for good angles (and also prepping the car to put it up for sale)

4328546747_d3361e4877_o.jpg

Sick shots. You're selling your mini? (which one and how much :P ). And what year is the white cooper s?

that's pretty incredible.

Not really, we were in the butterfly exhibit in the National History Museum. I had one that wouldn't stop landing on my camera bag and one that kept landing on my shoe.

Sick shots. You're selling your mini? (which one and how much :P ). And what year is the white cooper s?

It's long gone by now :) It was a 2007

I just went through this whole thread- great shots!

What kind of dog is that you have?

Thanks! He's a Wheaten Terrier.

Deleted User 6
Not really, we were in the butterfly exhibit in the National History Museum. I had one that wouldn't stop landing on my camera bag and one that kept landing on my shoe.

yeah, i figured it was something like that. but still, a good shot is a good shot.

It was actually a lot of fun, there were over 400 butterflies and moths in there and it had excellent lighting. It's great practice for macro shooting :D Next time I'll have to remember to user a smaller aperture.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah he was pretty cool, about 2 seconds later that dragonfly landed on his nose and scared him off.

• 2 weeks later...

wow, for the fireworks shots what lens were you using? seems incredibly fast for those action firework shots.

28-135, the exposures range from 2 to 5 seconds I think (most likely 2). There were a lot of fireworks going off.

I just hate that the highlights on the fireworks always get blown out :(

How big are they in your area? This was one HUGE, I've never seen them before. The picture is pretty close to actual size. It wasn't even taken with a macro lens.

Ya, the ones we have around here don't get that big. Most of ours are thinner and lighter except for some of the katydids.

#1, nice

#2, wish the focus was on his eye/head and not his hind leg. I like the shallow depth of field but with it being that shallow, you need to make sure its focused where you want it.

#3, I like it

#4, eh, not much there for me

#5, my favorite

JMHO, YMMV, Mark

Archived