Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Vic's Random Photography

Withers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I worked on my suspension a little more and wanted to grab some pictures before the sun set so these were hastily set up.

Lit from the wrong side

4816479833_a02d04e16f_b.jpg

Tree growing out of it

4816476069_0a2381ff42_b.jpg

4816475375_a70ee21437_b.jpg

Very nice, as always...except for the tree growing out of the hood. :P

Looks like the car has a little camber in on the rear wheels.

Your photos are awesome and I like your car :)

I have a question though cuz I've seen cars lowered like that and always wondered...

What happens when you go over speed bumps?

hey vic, what camera+lens combination are you using for those grass-hopper shots?

I think those were taken with our XSi and 75-300 telephoto, but if I had the choice at the time I'd have used my 40D and Sigma 150 macro.

Your photos are awesome and I like your car :)

I have a question though cuz I've seen cars lowered like that and always wondered...

What happens when you go over speed bumps?

Thanks! You learn to avoid them, and if you have to go over them you take them at an angle to help with clearance. I haven't had to go over a speedbump in over a year though, most of them are avoidable.

animalmaster6

Awesome!

Do you focus on the eye? I took some pics of frogs recently and I tried focusing on the eye. Result- my best pictures yet.

Yeah the eyes are the most important thing to get in focus. I also try to close down the aperture enough to get the entire head in focus, but the eyes are the most important.

Archived