Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

A.G.E. 40"x28"x22" Barebottom SPS dominant

fishez4alivin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
fishez4alivin

Added this Girdled Fairy Wrasse, traded it for some LPS and SPS frags. Gotta love the trade factor with the LFS.

IMG_5486.jpg

fishez4alivin

Thanks, my LFS, sure gets nice fish, and a bonus is he does cosignments for frags, and gives 80% store credit, so I was able to get the lineatus and Girdled fairy wrasses for a couple of acan small colonies, a setosa frag, and various small LPS and SPS frags, stuff I normally would give away.. :P

scottyreef

Great stuff there brother my tank is up and screaming and i would loove to get some stuff from you. I dont know if you hve it yet but i have a great piece of green lantern montipora theres a pic in my tank thread but anyway i would love to buy stuff off ya

fishez4alivin
Great stuff there brother my tank is up and screaming and i would loove to get some stuff from you. I dont know if you hve it yet but i have a great piece of green lantern montipora theres a pic in my tank thread but anyway i would love to buy stuff off ya

Thanks everyone! Sure we can trade, since you live towards Sacramento, we can do the trade at the swap in Vallejo. I still have most of my corals on my list, ive just gave away some of my more common corals, like the digitatas and a pink birdsnest. Two corals on that list, the Ultimate rainbow and Ice Fire enchinata are still too small to frag, they are going to be available in 2011, at the rate they grow..lol I'd rather just trade with club members, but I can steer you towards the places to buy almost everything I have. Just lmk which corals are of interest.

fishez4alivin
Hey whats the coral in the first pic I really like it. nice job

Thats a LE Pink Lemonade, its a sweet coral, but takes awhile to encrust, once it bases out enough,it shoots up branches

• 3 weeks later...
fishez4alivin

Thanks! Whats up with your build? I want to see all that balla equipment set up! :)

I unfortunately, had to put a screen on the rim of the tank, I will remove it, when I take pictures or before anyone comes over to check it out...lol

IMG_5629.jpg

I did it for the wrasses, especially since I just got this bad boy and he likes to swim near the surface..

IMG_5632.jpg

Looks like I need to fill my top off Reservoir, lots of micro bubbles in that pic..lol

man I have 1 more final to go... endocrinology. 200 pages of notes to go through in 8 hours. After that and a few days rest things will start moving along much faster, even though I will be working full time - at least when I come home I won't have to be stressed out about the next exam.

I also have some screen material that I'm gonna use. I think it's totally worth the temporary loss of aesthetics. I mean if no one is looking at the tank anyways then who cares?

Craig the screen isn't that bad haha. I have it on my tank too. I've had wrasses jump through the screen though, lol.

fishez4alivin

Yes, the screen is definitely worth the piece of mind, and I think I will place a second screen and lay it 45 degrees to the bottom screen. That might help a little bit.

I think the flame is my favorite now, he is very social, and never hides. I think I will get him a female so he can own her lol....

IMG_5641.jpg

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5645.jpg

• 1 month later...
fishez4alivin
Looking great I really hope i can keep my tank as cool as yours

Hey, I'm sorry I missed the swap, I guess you went, if you can make the next one, I'd be great to swap some corals.

post-42582-1247078549_thumb.jpg

post-42582-1247078626_thumb.jpg

Archived