inTank Media Baskets

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

they've been out and about. although, i noticed one of the masked gobies didn't have a tail fin the other day and now i can't find him. :mellow:

Deleted User 6

Just met dotcom and got the pico tank. traded him a couple birdsnest mini colonies and some other sps frags. thanks man!

Just met dotcom and got the pico tank. traded him a couple birdsnest mini colonies and some other sps frags. thanks man!

Good deal man, and just thought I'd let you know that you will always look like gene wilder in my mind.

Deleted User 6

Aight, so with a pico that has a display area of 12"L x 6"W x like 8"H or something, I'm about to have a new (crazy hard) challenge of scaping. So I'm going to start taking ideas now. My initial thought is to cover the bottom with acans where there aren't rocks. Other than that, I'm open to inspiration.

Deleted User 6

yeah, that's the plan. i thought about getting a bunch of rubble and crafting something using epoxy/super glue/rubble. something alien, spiky, violent - and then have life flourish on it as a metaphor for grace. aw yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
they're getting laid off. :(

Due to the size of the pico....maybe Ewoks would be more appropriate. Low maintenance, furry, and they probably making pretty good drinking buddies.

Do you have any pics of the pico? Even in all it's empty glory?

Archived