inTank Media Baskets

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

Well, per Weetie's Lounge, I will probably be saying goodbye to this tank iteration in the near future. We'll be adding a new addition to our family in July which will be requiring a couple different apartment moves over the next couple years, so it's just not feasible to keep a tank this big going. I'm considering a desktop pico in its place - something low key with softies that I don't have to do many water changes, lol.

Considering I can't seem to keep up with the pace of Weetie's Lounge, I guess I missed the big news. So first off, congrats on the upcoming new addition in July. We'll have to compare some notes as our little one will be here towards the end of May. Maybe a "reefers with babies" thread is in order :)

I'm glad to hear that you're not leaving the hobby or anything drastic like that. Sounds like a small 5.5 or 10g tank would be the perfect solution to keep you involved and interested yet flexible enough to pack it up and move without too much hassle.

-Adam

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 6

Thanks man. It's funny, I knew about ours when you announced yours on your thread, lol. It was all I could do to not tell you. :)

Know what you're having yet?

Thanks man. It's funny, I knew about ours when you announced yours on your thread, lol. It was all I could do to not tell you. :)

Know what you're having yet?

That was a tough time for us as well....knowing for weeks and not being able to tell anyone.

We found out this past Thursday that we're having a boy :) Little dude looked like Ron Jeremy hanging out in there :lol:

Big D its great to hear that things are going well on that side. for the tank would really say a 10x10 works well for being able to move, while still give the feel of the larger tanks. regardless can't wait to see wait you do.

Well, per Weetie's Lounge, I will probably be saying goodbye to this tank iteration in the near future. We'll be adding a new addition to our family in July which will be requiring a couple different apartment moves over the next couple years, so it's just not feasible to keep a tank this big going. I'm considering a desktop pico in its place - something low key with softies that I don't have to do many water changes, lol.

i have the perfect tank for you, all you have to do is come get it*.... pm me for details

Deleted User 6

thanks JBM - honestly right now I need to concentrate on breaking this one down. i won't be setting up a new one until after I move this summer. i appreciate it though.

thanks JBM - honestly right now I need to concentrate on breaking this one down. i won't be setting up a new one until after I move this summer. i appreciate it though.

got anything good you want to sell? i have a 20l that needs stocking

Deleted User 6

plenty of stuff - some SPS frags, 2 head frogspawn, clown pair, AOG zoa rock (i'll be asking top dollar for that one), candy canes, GSP, starfish, 2 ORA tiger gobies, 2 masked gobies, 2 eviota gobies, various other corals and ish, some rock, couple urchins... you're welcome to come by one day and take a look. i'm not out to break the bank on this stuff. plus, if i start a tank back, you could give me a frag back. :)

i won't be shipping and i'll be selling everything on MR.com, not here. no offense, i just don't have the time or effort to ship or deal with questions about me shipping.

Sup DH, congrats on the addition. We'll talk :)

Archived