Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

Aww :( sorry about the tang...I hope that it will make it.

I buy Ocean Nutrition green seaweed with garlic at Petco...my Tangs love it!

I use the mag float to hold the seaweed...I got tired of buying the clips cause the suction cup goes bad after a while, they do make one with a magnet now tho...that will be purchased with my next order from DF&S

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Militant Jurist
ok, bought some seaweed and some stuff to soak it in. little bastard better be alive when i get home.

Otherwise, you'll be having salad for dinner.

Militant Jurist

This all reminds me that I still need to try to hunt down some mahi mahi. I want to get some on my grill before it gets too cold outside to still enjoy grilling.

I'm thinking either spice rubbed or maybe a rum-based batter. nom nom nom nom nom

Deleted User 6

he's alive. the first round of seaweed made a total mess though. i did see him eat a couple pieces that broke off...until the entire thing broke off and went down the drain.

I find that always happens if I try to leave a sheet for him (and whatever other critters would enjoy it). I just crumble some pieces now, float in a cup with a small amt of tank water, then pour in.

Good that he's still going, though. :)

I know but when tubing comes off of the glass lily pipe dumping water onto the carpet.......................

Plus what to get rid of it anyway and do it before setup up new tank. And making my fish room in the basement.

Deleted User 6

Looks like the tang is taking a turn for the worst. He ate some yesterday (including some seaweed), but ignored it today, and looked like it was having some trouble swimming. Anything I can do at this point or is it just wait and see?

ah crap, sorry D. keeping fingers crossed. thought the garlic was to help encourage & increase the apatite. so it may still help. think positive right. still, sorry mate.

Archived