Coral Vue Hydros

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well aren't you a sweetheart. you can take me out to dinner in bay ridge instead.

i'll take you out as long as you pick up the check...

congrats on the kid, can I be the godfather?

if i do a pico, i believe i will return to LEDs.

maybe i'll make it an acan garden.

picking up a picoaquariums barracuda this weekend...

That didn't take long ;) I think the Pico + LED + Acans will be a great choice for an easy-to-care and easy-to-travel tank. Are you going to wait to set it up until you move?

Deleted User 6

Thanks man. Yeah, it's going to be awhile before I set it up. Our moving situation is complicated (not bad, just several options), so i'm going to need to put the whole thing on hold until life settles down a bit. If we get moved/settled before the baby, I might go ahead and get it set up on my desk. If not, it'll probably be the Fall before something happens. I'm considering evil's pico lamp for the tank - from what I've seen, I think it'd be a perfect choice for something this small. and I've always loved acans. i think i'm going to go BB as well since hopefully i'll be able to cover the bottom with coral.

on the quickness of the tank, my buddy dotcom is hooking me up with his old one that's been in storage - i'm trading him a few of my SPS mini-colonies. dotcom has shown himself to be a gentleman and a scholar with this deal.

Sounds like a great plan D!! I just know if it were me, I'd have a really really hard time letting a nice empty pico stay dry until the Fall :)

I'm hoping my tunze osmo works with that setup...

That would certainly be a big help with evap for a tank that size. Then again, if you're running a single LED lamp, I can't imagine it would be more than a cup or two of top off a day.

Deleted User 6
That would certainly be a big help with evap for a tank that size. Then again, if you're running a single LED lamp, I can't imagine it would be more than a cup or two of top off a day.

true - i could just keep a gallon jug of water on hand i suppose.

on the quickness of the tank, my buddy dotcom is hooking me up with his old one that's been in storage - i'm trading him a few of my SPS mini-colonies. dotcom has shown himself to be a gentleman and a scholar with this deal.

Shenanigans.

child's play. stevie's got 380,550 on his. el fab has 201,947.

Weetie's Lounge still has us beat. :(

Also yay on the new pico! Are you really just gonna let it sit empty? I just cleaned mine out and I already wanna fill it back up again. :lol:

+1 to that... I always wanted to get rid of my shrimps in my NC6 and stick one in there... They are lucky I have had them a long time... 1.5 years... -_-

Archived