DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blasphemy.

What is blasphmey?

All that has come before...

Are you kidding? DH is the god of.....................um.......................well............................

.hmmmmmm..........................

of his own delusions.

I'd be all in for the 21 & over show. But do you really think theres any way to avoid the munchkins, sneaking in.

P.S. if your not 21, your 12!

curfew wont cut it. we need some one at the door to keep out the prosta-tots, the baby bat goth wanabe's, the punker than thou skin job for a hair do closet hypie's, the standard issue burb kid waistoid angst machine doing the I dropped the light bulb shuffle, the 14 year old piercings queen wanting to take you in the pit, or worse yet the troll of ignorance trying to convince all around that opinions are evil with out getting the joke. God Damn it. just let me have some where to drink my scotch in peace.

curfew wont cut it. we need some one at the door to keep out the prosta-tots, the baby bat goth wanabe's, the punker than thou skin job for a hair do closet hypie's, the standard issue burb kid waistoid angst machine doing the I dropped the light bulb shuffle, the 14 year old piercings queen wanting to take you in the pit, or worse yet the troll of ignorance trying to convince all around that opinions are evil with out getting the joke. God Damn it. just let me have some where to drink my scotch in peace.

Hey BK....found you the best post evar!

I dont know if that sounds like a drunken rant or religious sermon..

either way Amen to the wise words of bitts.

Archived