Top Shelf Aquatics

DHaut's Hoity Toity

Deleted User 6

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
curfew wont cut it. we need some one at the door to keep out the prosta-tots, the baby bat goth wanabe's, the punker than thou skin job for a hair do closet hypie's, the standard issue burb kid waistoid angst machine doing the I dropped the light bulb shuffle, the 14 year old piercings queen wanting to take you in the pit, or worse yet the troll of ignorance trying to convince all around that opinions are evil with out getting the joke. God Damn it. just let me have some where to drink my scotch in peace.

Betcha that felt good, huh JP?

Somebody set my man JP up with another scotch please. It's on me ;)

:P

Mostly. To many memories of working the door at the goth club came back with it. Oh & that blind guy that end up in the middle of the pit at the butt hole surfers was a fun time. Mmm... maybe it wasn't all bad...

Mmm...

Yes welcome to the 21 & over show.

If your not 21. Your 12. GET OUT!!!

If TINY hasn't cut your tail. YOUR A NOOB. GET OUT!!!

That does feel better.

thanks gg now because Some one gave me a b-day or c-mas present along the way I'm effectively banned. Great. love ya to.

thanks gg now because Some one gave me a b-day or c-mas present along the way I'm effectively banned. Great. love ya to.

We can give you a pass because you have the most usefull info in your sig :P

D play nice we can make fun of his age & the manner the world will treat him until he turns 21. but until he proves other wise we can't just call him a lier. this would be wrong. Its sort of like picking on Ralph. its not there fault their young & the frontal lobe has yet to truly form. or that things haven't dropped so their voices sound like fingers on a chalkboard. so again be nice.

Deleted User 6

hey you dums, should i add sugarfine sand to my pico or leave it BB? i don't much like the look of the BB, but i do like how I can just suck up the poop and stuff easily. not sure how i'd vacuum that out in a pico.

HecticDialectics
curfew wont cut it. we need some one at the door to keep out the prosta-tots, the baby bat goth wanabe's, the punker than thou skin job for a hair do closet hypie's, the standard issue burb kid waistoid angst machine doing the I dropped the light bulb shuffle, the 14 year old piercings queen wanting to take you in the pit, or worse yet the troll of ignorance trying to convince all around that opinions are evil with out getting the joke. God Damn it. just let me have some where to drink my scotch in peace.

You're going to the wrong bars to drink scotch...

Archived