SaltCritters.com

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

jonny roks

i wasnt able to read the whole thread but you have some amazing shots, Cant wait to see and follow the new tank. GOOD LUCK with it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, but I'm bummed about the sale. I've felt that way before, but usually not when things are looking so nice.

kim, if you're shipping, i'm interested. PM me with what you're asking for stuff. sucks to see you go though. :(

Thanks man, but I'll probably keep something like a 5.5gal, not going cold-turkey. :P

I'll probably try to sell as much as I can locally, but if there's something you really want let me know!

Thanks seabass and Jamie. :)

Probably when she's a hot shot college grad making the big bucks. :)

lol, hell ya! Pharmacists make pretty good money. ;)

I'm a college grad already, btw! Just didn't go for the right thing before, heh.

Deleted User 6

Oops. :blush:

Well good luck on round 2! I'll PM you about a couple things. And you're doing what I did - 40b to a pico, lol. It's like a breath of fresh air.

No worries! :D

And thanks, 6 more years of school but I'm determined.

And ya, it'll be a relief to bring it down to a simple coral/invert only low-maint tank.

Oh not you lani! :( :( :( I totally understand how you feel though. Well i hope you still hang around the forums and stuff.

• 3 months later...

So, downgrade time soon. I still have the 8gal biorb, some 10gal tanks, and the 20H.... which one shall it be... HMMMMMMMMMM.

Oh, and Spot disappeared while I was away for a weekend. :(

@Ty :flower:

@tam - Lights are off right now, but I'll take some pics later and post them up! Not much to update though, its been pretty much on autopilot. I did do two water changes last month.... thats been it for the last 6 months, lol.

Archived