Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

hay hay! i got married too!

Oh pah! PM the addy you want it sent to. Next week? :P

WOW

Thanks. :D

fingerscrossed:flower:

Hi Richie! :flower: :flower: (creepy chat hug)

Oh, and one of the casualties of the stray voltage has been that entire frag of magician palys..... :tears:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, and one of the casualties of the stray voltage has been that entire frag of magician palys..... :tears:
I dunno if that is cause of the voltage...mine melted as well :(
:tears:

*sniff-sniff* I never thought the hugs were so creepy... :(

:grouphug::P

Sowwy about the magicians Kim- but I think most of the time these fickle little flowers just fade away for reasons unknown. Not saying the stray voltage isn't a possibility.

Doesn't hurt to have the probe anyway. ;)

Wait, well..... um..nvmnd. :happy:

FTS :P

this! :D

Pics!

Yes, I know I need to finish scraping the paint off the back wall.. And yes, the SPS frags fell victim to the tank problems while I was out of town for a week. :( The red fluffy algae is still present but not getting worse.. I'll be doing a water change today and sucking out as much as I can.

Oh ya, and we have a new fishy! Brought home a tiny wee clownfish for my tank and two of them for mom's tank. Also bought some netting to make screen tops so they can't jump!

IMG_1883.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_1885.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

IMG_1910.jpg

IMG_1908.jpg

IMG_1903.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_1894.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

I don't know if you remember, but I posted in your 20H thread as my first post. I bought a 20H about a month after reading your whole thread and I am still totally in love with that tank. This one is a beauty as well. Sorry to hear about casualties and the like. I'm slowly stocking my 20H but one of my very first purchases for the tank was a pink yuma :)

I don't know if you remember, but I posted in your 20H thread as my first post. I bought a 20H about a month after reading your whole thread and I am still totally in love with that tank. This one is a beauty as well. Sorry to hear about casualties and the like. I'm slowly stocking my 20H but one of my very first purchases for the tank was a pink yuma :)

Awesome, you need to start a tank thread and posts some pics! :D

I love the feel of your tank-it's a great tank-plus you have 107 pgs :o

Hehe, thanks!

beebop shudop de doo de dop dop yeahhhhh
She bop he bop we bop I bop you bop they bop be bop be bop she bop

Domo arigato?

Archived