• Created
  • Last Reply
Bongo Shrimp

OK I got something totally rare, and cool coming on wednesday-

RED LITHO:

(a frag, not my frag)

actinic1.jpg

I had just noticed this 2-faced polyp.

There are two mouths, one base and 2 faces with skirt not quite through the 2 faces all the way.

Does this make it rare?

20longvid2820.jpg?t=1272927575

man that red litho is sweet! :) how much was it? also bird those palys are deffinately nice but it is not to uncommon for zoas and palys to split as a way of growing.

i want that gold torch so bad.

also here are some pics of my dendro i got recently. :)

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

also i have some other nice corals that i just got that i need to get some pics of plus i have some corals coming from coral morphologic tomorrow. :)

also i found some zoas at my secret spot that are the same as some lotis eater that were just sold at coral morphologic for $75 for THREE polyps and the ones i found have around 7 polyps. :)

MarvinsReef
@Marvin- Guess I now know where the orange scoly from cherry corals went. Am I wrong?

two scolymias on the right are from CC... they are local to me... about 15 mins away from my house... good and not good... ;)

Bongo Shrimp

I'm in SE Michigan too. I always see stuff on their site but am not quick enough to grab it. I'll have to pay a visit to them some time.

MarvinsReef
I'm in SE Michigan too. I always see stuff on their site but am not quick enough to grab it. I'll have to pay a visit to them some time.

oh yikes... sorry man... I didn't even look at your location... yeah, Brett is 10 mins away and Todd is 15 mins away... :)

Archived