Nanobuds

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

back from mah trip! :D

tank update... and quite a sad one

1. cleaner shrimp is MIA

2. while i was gone, the hammer fell off teh rock and landed on my shrooms. my mom didnt notice it till it was too late. lost 1 head of the hammer, the rest of it looks pissed off. and i lost some shrooms.

good news

1. i traded some xenia for a small blasto frag with my friend today

2. im gonna sell the kenya trees... the whole rock to my LFS. gonna come home with some new goodies tonight :happy:

oh, and the xenia grew a ton. took over the whole rock on the top of the rockwork :ninja:

Tank all bettr!

New scape... But I'm gonna rearrange later :ninja:

i was lookin for a nice torch, but they didn't have any. So i go a firefish and a "shroom"

it was sold as a "frilly shroom" for $5. Well It had tenticles, and it was green and brown striped and it looked cool So I bought it. When I put it in the tank, I noticed it had a skeleton. Score!!! Baby plate coral for $5!!! :D

It's lookin great! Once I get the frag tank set up, Ima gonna do mayjor fragging, make money, and stuff the tank with corals!

The xenia is growin like crazy! I should be able to make lots of money off it :ninja:

Torch coral, rare zoos, maybe a clam, shrooms, rare rica and yumas, start an acan garden, and other rare or colorful corals

Archived