Innovative Marine Aquariums

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
:o Looks amazing buddeh!!!
Oooooh, Purdy!!!

And I know exactly what you mean about the snails.

Lookin' good ;)
looking great!!
Dang, that's some nice stuff. ;)
Holy!!!!!!! That is one nice setup Richie!!!!!!!

:o:huh:omgomgomg:blush:

Wow guys you really know how to cheer a reefer up!! :lol:

Thanks, I needed dat. :happy:

Needreefunds
Congrats on eliminating the red wire. I know the feeling. Turbos can really knock it all out within 1-2 weeks.

Thanks Randy.

They really did knock it down, but now they knock over frags in search for more methinks.

I had that red wire chit growing on a K2...I tried scrubbing it off and nada, finally when I switched tanks I took the K2 out and let the shizzle dry out.

that stuff is Superman's under arm hurr :mellow:

Soo wishing i would have drove the 700 miles round trip to get the RSM for $250.00. Great looking tank Richie!

-Shawn

Needreefunds
I had that red wire chit growing on a K2...I tried scrubbing it off and nada, finally when I switched tanks I took the K2 out and let the shizzle dry out.

that stuff is Superman's under arm hurr :mellow:

:lol:

Soo wishing i would have drove the 700 miles round trip to get the RSM for $250.00. Great looking tank Richie!

-Shawn

Not to rub - eh- salt in the wound but that is a good deal. -_-

Thanks Shawn, Feelin' better about it since the turbos did the yard work :P

OMG do they knock chit over though. <_<

Hi Richie,

The tank looks great. So colorful, and yet so clean. :D

I actually haven't had much of a problem with my turbos knocking things over. Maybe I got a different type (from John at Reefcleaners)? Though it could just be they haven't gone into the nooks and crannies trying to eat anything specific. :huh:

Needreefunds
Hi Richie,

The tank looks great. So colorful, and yet so clean. :D

I actually haven't had much of a problem with my turbos knocking things over. Maybe I got a different type (from John at Reefcleaners)? Though it could just be they haven't gone into the nooks and crannies trying to eat anything specific. :huh:

Hello Anne!

Thank you! How you?

These Mexican Turbos are really big. I haven't seen John carry them, not that that means he doesn't offer them from time to time but I never found them there. He does carry those big honkin' nerites though. Not the bulldozers these guys are but they do like to leave the tank and go walkabout :P

I actually had to search a bit before I found them finally at Live Aquaria. Mark ( Masterbuilder ) mentioned he had some success with them eating the red wire and thankfully I did as well. Funny though, they will not though GHA go figger :P

edit: bad spellin lol

Bro... Those damn big honkin' Nerites from John love to cruise around... OUTSIDE THE DAMN TANK!!! omgomgomg

I found one the other day about ten feet from the tank crawlin' 'cross the damn carpet!!! :o

:haha:

They routinely leave 'dem babbeh eggs on the outside of the glass!!! :lol:

Bro... Those damn big honkin' Nerites from John love to cruise around... OUTSIDE THE DAMN TANK!!! omgomgomg

I found one the other day about ten feet from the tank crawlin' 'cross the damn carpet!!! :o

Lol too funny. Glad i don't have any i could see my baby in 3 months sucking on some nerites ick..

Hello Anne!

Thank you! How you?

These Mexican Turbos are really big. I haven't seen John carry them, not that that means he doesn't offer them from time to time but I never found them there. He does carry those big honkin' nerites though. Not the bulldozers these guys are but they do like to leave the tank and go walkabout :P

I actually had to search a bit before I found them finally at Live Aquaria. Mark ( Masterbuilder ) mentioned he had some success with them eating the red wire and thankfully I did as well. Funny though, they will not tough GHA go figger :P

Hey Richie, I'm good--I even posted pics somewhat recently. :D A little jealous reading about your beers by the poolside, I'll admit. :o:P

LOL on the Nerites, I've got those too. You'd think some type of instinct would tell them the tide isn't coming back for them... :lol: I think they're indestructible. My godson was in my apartment last week, and got excited when he saw them, 'cause he had just come back from a boyscout thing in the Keys, and said he saw tons of them down there. Apparently he and his crew had great fun watching the hermit crabs stalk and eat them. :ninja:

*weird stuff trying to post this. it came through twice in the same post

Needreefunds

inorite? :P

I heard them bouncing off the plexi door I have my power strips mounted on behind my 46. After a few eeeks of random thuds I finally located the cause. About a dozen dead nerites on the floor behind the tank :P-_-

Needreefunds
Lol too funny. Glad i don't have any i could see my baby in 3 months sucking on some nerites ick..

Hey Richie, I'm good--I even posted pics somewhat recently. :D A little jealous reading about your beers by the poolside, I'll admit. :o:P

LOL on the Nerites, I've got those too. You'd think some type of instinct would tell them the tide isn't coming back for them... :lol: I think they're indestructible. My godson was in my apartment last week, and got excited when he saw them, 'cause he had just come back from a boyscout thing in the Keys, and said he saw tons of them down there. Apparently he and his crew had great fun watching the hermit crabs stalk and eat them. :ninja:

*weird stuff trying to post this. it came through twice in the same post

Aliens ^^^ :P

Question for you, Richie. :D

Have you ever been to the Midnight Madness sale at Absolutely Fish? It's coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm trying to figure out how hard to work on getting there. :P

Needreefunds
Question for you, Richie. :D

Have you ever been to the Midnight Madness sale at Absolutely Fish? It's coming up in a couple of weeks, and I'm trying to figure out how hard to work on getting there. :P

Ugh, sorry for the late reply here Anne, still get hit-n-miss thread reply emails :(

I have been to Absolutely Fish, but not for Midnight Madness.

Hmmm, couple of weeks huh?

May check this one out, but, I'll have to see if my "mommy" will let me stay up that late :lol:

I have read good things about past MM though.

WANT!

Thanks, purdy isn't it?

One of my favorite frags from Mvite.

Ugh, sorry for the late reply here Anne, still get hit-n-miss thread reply emails :(

I have been to Absolutely Fish, but not for Midnight Madness.

Hmmm, couple of weeks huh?

May check this one out, but, I'll have to see if my "mommy" will let me stay up that late :lol:

I have read good things about past MM though.

Thanks for the info, and c'mon, it isn't that late. The sale starts at 9PM and ends at midnight. :P But why am I yawning at the very thought?

Needreefunds
Thanks for the info, and c'mon, it isn't that late. The sale starts at 9PM and ends at midnight. :P But why am I yawning at the very thought?

mornincoffee.gif

Starts at nine huh?

Gettin' better. :P

Hmmm, you're giving me ideas. A fresh pot of Bustelo...hubby will be freshly charged to take me to Jersey. :D Think they'll have babysitting available? :P

Needreefunds
Hmmm, you're giving me ideas. A fresh pot of Bustelo...hubby will be freshly charged to take me to Jersey. :D Think they'll have babysitting available? :P

Seems like you are bringing "babysitting" along with, no?

I mean whats he gonna do in there anyway?

Might as well stay outside wit the little ones :P

Meh, we have time to hash out the plan by then. :lol:

And by all means, bring along the little yellow ric. I'll swap ya for an orange Yuma ;):o:lol:

oooh, Richie. You're a bad influence. Now my mind is ticking with ways to really make this happen. :o

Cool! I'd love to trade, but a) you have to talk me through how to get the ric off the rock it's on.

B) certainly not worth a yuma (if you were serious), it's only the size of a dime.

:flower:

edit: why did the bold face come up? You do have aliens in this thread, doncha? :scarry:

Needreefunds
oooh, Richie. You're a bad influence. Now my mind is ticking with ways to really make this happen. :o

Very sorry, was not my intent to be devious. Mwaahhahaha!!!!

Cool! I'd love to trade, but a) you have to talk me through how to get the ric off the rock it's on.

B) certainly not worth a yuma (if you were serious), it's only the size of a dime.

:flower:

In your own words, I have learned to share. :P Besides, it would be worth it to me. I get to add another (long sought after ) piece from an NR buddy to my RSM.

As for removal, cut rock, or surround with rubble and hope for self relocation. If the rock is thin enough snapping with coral cutters or diagonal (wire cutters or "dykes") works well too.

edit: why did the bold face come up? You do have aliens in this thread, doncha? :scarry:

:scarry:

OH NO!!!!! its on the 21st??

May not be here....... :tears:

Very sorry, was not my intent to be devious. Mwaahhahaha!!!!

In your own words, I have learned to share. :P Besides, it would be worth it to me. I get to add another (long sought after ) piece from an NR buddy to my RSM.

As for removal, cut rock, or surround with rubble and hope for self relocation. If the rock is thin enough snapping with coral cutters or diagonal (wire cutters or "dykes") works well too.

:scarry:

:happydance:

ok, I'll work on relocating... :D

~Anne

Archived