Pod Your Reef

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

Needreefunds
:happydance:

ok, I'll work on relocating... :D

~Anne

.......we posted at the same time

I added to my last post.

We are on vacation that week. Plans are iffy so not 100% sure yet.

Lets not throw in the towel just yet......besides there's always shipping. :lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds

Still a good chance I may make Midnight Madness Anne, keep in touch. And if not, we can still have a little trade. We can work on shipping later lol... No pressure. :P I'll ship to you first and you can ship back in the same box. ;)

Pichers.

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

025-1.jpg

026-1.jpg

^^^^^^ :rolleyes::P ^^^^^^^^

039-1.jpg

Wanna see my little purple monster??? :huh::o

043.jpg

:happy:

050.jpg

053.jpg

057.jpg

058.jpg

064.jpg

One of my new ORA frags. Bird of Paradise-

066.jpg

was a much larger frag, but was found half buried in the sand the day after I got it and started to RTN. Fragged and save two small branches. Thankfully they seem to be hanging in there.

and the other ORA- Borealis

044.jpg

074.jpg

Independence Day Micro from Mvite. Was a 3/4 head sliver when I got it. Tough to get a shot of this one due to placement / angle.

I finally have most of the frags "nailed" down. After losing heads / polyps /? entire coral frags due to Turbo relocation I finally bit the bullet and broke out the epoxy and crazy glue gel. Tank is a bit fugly with the epoxy but should blend in soon enough. This tank makes me happy, my other three make me sad. :mellow:

Anyway,

Hope ya likes. :happy:

--Richie

eidt fro speliln :happy:

Needreefunds
Beautiful. :wub:

So are you buddeh :wub:

Oh, the tank! :o

Thanks Kim! :P

very nice stuff you have der...

Well, Thank you 2 !

Needreefunds
Wow those are some awesome pieces buddy. When can i get some frags? :D

Don't I usually say this to YOU ??

Thanks G ! :happy:

Needreefunds
omg...I LOVE the top down photo of the clownfish :wub:

I would definitely be framing that one and hanging it on the wall!

Aw... tanx Gena :happy:

:o

Like, WHOA!!!!!

:flower:

For some reason, I read that in "Crush" voice, from Nemo

Thanks Lisa! :flower:

:eek:

Beautiful collection of schtuff ya got goin' thurr! :wub:

edit- I kant spehll

Spelliz no so impotent in mah treads Maria.

And Thanks! Sum of dats shtuffz yurz. :lol:

Edit: Spelling lol! :lol:

Needreefunds
:o

That stuff right thur you posted deserves me buyin' ya beer... AN IIPA TO BE EXACT!!!

Amazing Richie... B)

Er, thanks?? :huh:

Think I'd rather have a bud-n- I cannot stand bud. Foul, nasty overhyped headache awaitin' in a bottle wastewater delivered by oversized beasts of burden. :lol:

Akshully I'll juss have a water. :P

Thank you David, its been looking better lately. -_-

Needreefunds
WoW ... WoW ... WoW ... WoW ... WoW ... i trade you my 120 for that tank!!!

Amazing job NRF!!! WoW!!!

:blush:

:o Trade? M'kay, what time do you get up in the morning?? :huh::lol:

That 120 is really looking awesome already buddy. A very impressive collection you have put together.

Thanks David! :)

Hey Richie! :D

Amazing photos! B) The poci, no, the torch, no, the clown/brain-- I can't decide which I love the most. :o:lol:

The shipping sounds doable IF one or both of us can't make it to Midnight Madness. Nerve wracking, but doable. :P

~Anne

Needreefunds

Wow, Thanks for the kind words guys!

This one is getting close to the "watch it fill it stage".

There are a few more pieces I would like to add, mushy morphs mostly.

Since I have shown absolutely no ability to grow montis ...much as I love them :( , I filled in lower areas that I thought would be later shaded by caps. Not so good with chalice either btw....

A few more sps can be nailed to the back wall as well as some favia and perhaps a gorg or two.

As for fish, I would like to replace the clown that disappeared and perhaps try my hand at a mandy in a couple months- maybe around the one year mark, we shall see.

I am also investigating other skimmer options as this 9002 continues to under perform. Flow changes as media become clogged - even the slight variations in chamber water levels that my ATO allow seem to be enough to stop skimmate production. Constant tweaking and fussing has grown tired and all for about shot glass of funk. I need something better and the search is on. I had been told months ago that a new SA skimmer for the RSM was soon to be in production, but have heard nothing since. Since all PMs and email inquiries have gone unanswered ( measurements, release date etc ) I wonder if its a company I want to deal with anyway- past personal experiences should have taught me this. Yet, I do like the products. So I try to remain patient.

Thanks for following! :)

--Richie

AKA NRF :P

Hey Richie! :D

Amazing photos! B) The poci, no, the torch, no, the clown/brain-- I can't decide which I love the most. :o:lol:

The shipping sounds doable IF one or both of us can't make it to Midnight Madness. Nerve wracking, but doable. :P

~Anne

Thanks Anne!

Nah, it'll be FUN!! you'll see. If it comes to that that is.

I do admit, it does tug at the gut some - but you will do fine I'm sure. I'll even send ya bags -n- such to use.

Pressure free !

Then there will be no stopping you after that, you will wanna swap with peeps all over N-R :lol:

:blush:

:o Trade? M'kay, what time do you get up in the morning?? :huh::lol:

That 120 is really looking awesome already buddy. A very impressive collection you have put together.

Thanks David! :)

LoL!!! :D Thank you very much ... i try my best ... where in NJ are you? You have to come into Manhattan one day and check out the tank in person!!! :D

I'm running a Tunze 9005 on my tank. I really like it, but I'm not sure if it would fit in the Max.

Then there will be no stopping you after that, you will wanna swap with peeps all over N-R

That's what I'm afraid of. :P

Must

stick

to

BUDGET!!!! :lol:

Needreefunds
LoL!!! :D Thank you very much ... i try my best ... where in NJ are you? You have to come into Manhattan one day and check out the tank in person!!! :D

:o Not so far really, Edison. :)

I'm running a Tunze 9005 on my tank. I really like it, but I'm not sure if it would fit in the Max.

A bit too big for this one :P I am running a 9010 on my 46 and I like that one as well. More forgiving on that tank in the larger sump methinks.

That's what I'm afraid of. :P

Must

stick

to

BUDGET!!!! :lol:

Understood. But, thats the great thing about trades- just the shipping we need to worry about. Unfortunately that can and does become costly as well. :(

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna cry..... my beautiful Pearlberry looks to be STN ing for reasons unknown. All other SPS and LPS look happy. Some zoa look upset, but that is not really unusual for me.

Possibly poor flow due to the ever growing Pocci?

There was a bit of "funk" on a couple branches the other day. I gently hit it with the baster and it looked OK then, but now not so much.

What do we think??

Frag and relocate?? :huh::unsure:

Maybe move K2 too the side of the tank for a few days??

I really loved dat frag...

Reefin' sux :tears:

Archived