inTank Media Baskets

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:grouphug:

Can you try dipping it?

Tech-D if you have it, if not try TMPCC or lugol's.

I'm sorry. :(

*sigh* Thanks L

Its mounted and encrusted :(

I'm really torn between fragging a couple small branch tips ( but stressing further ) or waiting a bit more and observing. -----thoughts??

I have moved the K2 to the side wall hoping to direct more flow there.

Or frag a couple and dip ?? AAARRGH! :mellow:

Richie this should cheer you up.

GUESS WHAT'S BACK.111111111111111111

Sammy A Octoberfest.

I talked to him hours ago... He already had a SA Octoberfest down the hatch!!! :o

Sorry to hear 'bout the Pearlberry bro... If all goes wrong with it, I do have a frag of it growing right now.

-_-

B)

I talked to him hours ago... He already had a SA Octoberfest down the hatch!!! :o

* singing *

"yo-ho-ho its a pirates life for me -hick- eee"

Yeah, so I had a cooople, wut abooot it?

smiley-eatdrink008.gif

smiley-eatdrink007.gif

Sorry to hear 'bout the Pearlberry bro... If all goes wrong with it, I do have a frag of it growing right now.

-_-

B)

Thanks buddy.

-_-

Hey buddy sorry to hear about the frag. Id definitely frag a piece or two from the colony and dip just in case the rest doesnt make it...

I think so. Lights are out now......

Ugh.... decisions decisions. Now, morning, now

reefin' sux.

I saw that... Thank you sir!

Site looks great! B)

Now we just need to get Richie into cigars... :mellow:

:o

Been there done that bro.

Smoke free 3-4 years now. ;)

nevah agin. ;)

:o

Been there done that bro.

Smoke free 3-4 years now. ;)

nevah agin. ;)

Right on bro! Congrats!

I quit chewing about 7 months ago... Quite the challenge that was! -_-

Right on bro! Congrats!

I quit chewing about 7 months ago... Quite the challenge that was! -_-

Did that too....

Tough habits to break, no doubt. :mellow:

Cigs, gars, dip.....even a pipe for a few years :rolleyes:

Did that too....

Tough habits to break, no doubt. :mellow:

Cigs, gars, dip.....even a pipe for a few years :rolleyes:

iknowrite!!!

I still get the urge for a chew 7 months later... Quite often actually! :huh:

Proud of ya bro... :happy:

Sending good thoughts that you'll be able to frag a couple of pieces in the morning. :flower:

But so sorry you have to. :(

Thanks Anne.......me too. :(-_-

Aww! sux about the pearlberry :(

son of a beach!! these colored stix will be the death of us! :scarry:

a :flower: just for u...I hope it makes it buddeh

Awww, thanks Maria.

For someone who had zero interest in "colored stix" well, I just love them now.

I tried to dip and frag, but I fear I was too late. Two tiny frags was all I could take that looked even close to having a chance. The worst part is not knowing why. What a shame, such a beautiful coral. :tears:

Thanks for the kind words ladies. Amazing how the loss of a tiny coral frag can make a man ( goofball tho he may be lol ) so bummed out. Even thought about tearing them all down and getting out as I sat once again on the beach yesterday B) .......thankfully the thoughts of upgrading are still in the back of my mind today -so I think all will be fine in time. :happy:

Hey NRF ... Sucks about the Pearlberry! :( Don't worry about it ... I got you covered ... Mine is growing quite nicely ... I will get a piece over to you ... Where are you in Jersey exactly? I have been seen in Uppser Saddle quite a bit lately ... that's where my Dentist friend lives ... We also checked out a new shop in Roselle Park ... Underwater World ... All Rare and Exotic corals ... Insane the collection and insanely $$$ ... but worth it just to see the corals!

Hey NRF ... Sucks about the Pearlberry! :( Don't worry about it ... I got you covered ... Mine is growing quite nicely ... I will get a piece over to you ... Where are you in Jersey exactly? I have been seen in Uppser Saddle quite a bit lately ... that's where my Dentist friend lives ... We also checked out a new shop in Roselle Park ... Underwater World ... All Rare and Exotic corals ... Insane the collection and insanely $$$ ... but worth it just to see the corals!

Very kind of you Sir. -_- That tank of yours is looking incredible! You have gatherd so much so fast!

Upper Saddle River is a good hour + away IIRC- did some work up there myself years ago. I'm in Edison

Roselle Park huh? I think Monkfish had gone there a time or two.

We shall see how these tiny Pearlberry chips fare....

N-R has so many kind and generous members. :grouphug:

You guys are the best!!

Very kind of you Sir. -_- That tank of yours is looking incredible! You have gatherd so much so fast!

Upper Saddle River is a good hour + away IIRC- did some work up there myself years ago. I'm in Edison

Roselle Park huh? I think Monkfish had gone there a time or two.

We shall see how these tiny Pearlberry chips fare....

N-R has so many kind and generous members. :grouphug:

You guys are the best!!

Not a problem Richie ;) Thank you very much ... I need to stop adding stuff and pay attention to everything that is growing ... lol ... My ORA Frags are growing out of control! :) Love it! You have a piece of Joe the Coral? One of my favorites (that's what I say about all of them :) )

N-R is awesome ... I am getting stalked on this board by MR mods now ... I got a PM from the owner of the site last night ... so much drama ... they need to just cut this sh!t out ... NOW!

Archived