Top Shelf Aquatics

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

Needreefunds
me likey you rics. :) I only have one tiny blue one and one big bright green one, but I hope to get some sweet purple and yellow action working :P

Thanks Lizzie. I wish the Fl rics would split as fast as the Yumas seem to for me. Not that the Yumas split super fast mind you, but I have several Fl rics that have remained single specimens for over a year.

Add that to the fact that I cannot get myself to slice 'em and, well, there ya go :P

I know all about the cool color hunt as well. Still looking for a gold or yellow ric to add here.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
really? my fl ric is already splitting into to, and my yumas never really spread. wieeeeerrrrdddd.....

:P

297.gif306.gif

jess, beddy veerrd. Ah well, guess I should just be happy they are healthy and purdy.

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

Needreefunds

Amazing! Never seen before! Clown fish sleeping on a bed of nails!! :oomgomgomg

0351.jpg

:P

A little late afternoon sun hitting the tank ( only cuz I let it )

0121-2.jpg

0101.jpg

0441.jpg

0261.jpg

:)

SpankythePyro

lol clowns sittin on a toadstool. name them toad and toadette...altho toadette always cheats at mario party <_<

Needreefunds

Thank You ladies!

You know me, I aim to please. :P

lol clowns sittin on a toadstool. name them toad and toadette...altho toadette always cheats at mario party <_<

:D

Sorry Spanky- ya posted right on top of me there....

SpankythePyro

Haha I was about to say.... I haven't noticed any bodily change! Although water has been tested to contian high lvls of estrogen...good thing I'm not on city water

Needreefunds
Haha I was about to say.... I haven't noticed any bodily change! Although water has been tested to contian high lvls of estrogen...good thing I'm not on city water

:lol: :lol:

Hi Richiiiiieeee!!! :flower:

Your pics are awesome! Love the clownies in the toadstool!!! HOW CUTE! :wub:

Got myself a Tunze from DT and should be getting my inTank goodies tomorrowish! Yay! Will post some new pics once all that's done. Oh...and I had a light go out this weekend and had new ones delivered today AND one of my cooling fans started making a dreaded noise on start-up...so I emailed Pinky...yet to head back... <_<

Needreefunds
Hi Richiiiiieeee!!! :flower:

Your pics are awesome! Love the clownies in the toadstool!!! HOW CUTE! :wub:

Got myself a Tunze from DT and should be getting my inTank goodies tomorrowish! Yay! Will post some new pics once all that's done. Oh...and I had a light go out this weekend and had new ones delivered today AND one of my cooling fans started making a dreaded noise on start-up...so I emailed Pinky...yet to head back... <_<

Hello Alicia!! How are you my friend??

Thanks, I love them too. Very entertaining :P

I have been reading about your goodies that are heading your way! Very excited for you!!

Sorry about the tank troubles :(

but...

Please say hello to Pinky for me will you? :rolleyes:

You mean she didn't get right back to you?? :o ... Geez, she usually responds right away, in a few weeks or so.... :lol::happy:

I keed, eventually they will take care of you, just stay on top of them. ;)

Hey there! My clowns just started hosting the Toadstool in my tank too! The male is in there mostly, but they both get in on the action. It's funny cuz my female hangs out with my open brain too. Kinda like yours :D

Needreefunds
Hey there! My clowns just started hosting the Toadstool in my tank too! The male is in there mostly, but they both get in on the action. It's funny cuz my female hangs out with my open brain too. Kinda like yours :D

Hey Gena!

:lol: That is pretty funny!

Although I have read about them hosting all kinds of stuff, I hadn't seen that before :happy:

It almost seems as if the Toady likes the attention, with even greater PE than normal. Go figger. :P

Hehe...hey Richie! :lol:

Yeah...Pinky got back to me...I am just kinda like...Pinky? Really? That's your real name??? Haha... Anyway, she said the fans need replaced and they are not covered under warranty and so it's like $5.50 per set or something...so I am gonna call tomorrow and get those ordered. No biggie. Mr. T said it's not real hard to install them...I never noticed it before, but he said there are plastic screw covers on the inside of the hood that pop off so you can access them. Maybe when I do it...I'll try to take some quick pics and post on my thread...maybe it might help someone else out that has to do it...unless Mr. T has already done so...haha, I swear...Red Sea should be paying him! :D

Oh yeah...got my inTank stuff! I <3 it! Haha...I took pics of my "custom" items...so I will post those too. Just been so super busy lately...sorry to be a bit of a drive-by poster, haha. Aside from our jobs, Hubby and I are trying to train for a marathon this fall and so we've been running our butts off...literally, haha...in what free time we do have. Okie dokie buddeh...talk more soon! :flower:

Needreefunds
Hehe...hey Richie! :lol:

Yeah...Pinky got back to me...I am just kinda like...Pinky? Really? That's your real name??? Haha... Anyway, she said the fans need replaced and they are not covered under warranty and so it's like $5.50 per set or something...so I am gonna call tomorrow and get those ordered. No biggie. Mr. T said it's not real hard to install them...I never noticed it before, but he said there are plastic screw covers on the inside of the hood that pop off so you can access them. Maybe when I do it...I'll try to take some quick pics and post on my thread...maybe it might help someone else out that has to do it...unless Mr. T has already done so...haha, I swear...Red Sea should be paying him! :D

Not covered huh? oh well....not too expensive though I guess.

I agree, Stevie should be on the payroll. He has done the homework and shown the masses the way to set up a successful Max. I wouldn't have one myself if I hadn't seen his tank...hey waitaminute.....I gotta send that sob a PM. :P

Oh yeah...got my inTank stuff! I <3 it! Haha...I took pics of my "custom" items...so I will post those too. Just been so super busy lately...sorry to be a bit of a drive-by poster, haha. Aside from our jobs, Hubby and I are trying to train for a marathon this fall and so we've been running our butts off...literally, haha...in what free time we do have. Okie dokie buddeh...talk more soon! :flower:

Cool beans on the new toys! I bee looking forward to the update!

And what's up with the butts? Can ya run that by me again? :lol: ( sowwy, couldn't help myself )

Best of luck with the training. You guys be careful out there!

Thanks for stopping by :flower:

Needreefunds
HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

:happydance::flower::wub::happydance:

These are popping up all over! :o

:lol: Awe, so sweet you remembered, and flowers too- such a nice touch. :P

Thanks Kim! toyou.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!

Hey, shoot me a PM with the inside dimensions of your rack. I was thinking about it recently and it needs to be perfect to bond correctly.

Needreefunds
Happy Birthday!!!!

Thanks buddy :)

Hey, shoot me a PM with the inside dimensions of your rack. I was thinking about it recently and it needs to be perfect to bond correctly.

YGPM - and Thanks for that too! :P

:D

*waves at Larry*

A guest appearance by Lawrence Whelk right here in mah thread!!!

C'mon, how awesome is that!??!! :o

:lol:

Archived