Coral Vue Hydros

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Damn bro!!! :o

Zoa heaven up in your house!!!

No reason... -_-

Meh, not really. I do love 'em, but they have never really thrived for me.

On a sps kick lately :P

Never thought that would happen either. I had zero love for colored sticks when I first started.

Then I got some as a gift, some did well, then that really just sucks ya right in. Like the hobby itself :P

herro :flower:

dag! u haz alotta zoas :P pixprzofzoas

o, herrow!

lol, dey iz skattred amongst all da tankz

sweet SPS

FTS please :flower:

Thanks, I'll try soon buds, I promise.

:)

uuuummmm. I wantz ze berry ORA NOW!!!!!

hehe I jus kdding.

But it is really pretty. And I'm super jealous. :)

Hey Lizzie!

I love that one too!

I hope it does well so I can spread some 'berry love among mah reefin 'budds. :P

I'm with you bro... I hated tha stix when I started! I told myself I'd never have any! I :wub: 'em now!!!

Damn this hobby!!! omgomgomg

;)

Haha. sounds good to me. I'll be looking forward to some future purchasin' from you. :)

I like a lot of sps, but the only place that sells a lot of them around here charges a buttload for them, and I can never bring myself to spend 40 bucks on one little stick, when I can go buy some zoa's for like 8. :P

But one day, ooooooone daayyyyyyy.......

:D

Needreefunds
I'm with you bro... I hated tha stix when I started! I told myself I'd never have any! I :wub: 'em now!!!

Damn this hobby!!! omgomgomg

;)

Same here David, not that I really hated them, but it was like " meh, kinda nice I guess"

Then I realized most of my fav tanks were an awesome mix of all types. This is what I strive for now. In this tank and hopefully my 46 once its straightened back out.

ATO is a must on this tank, def next on my to do list. If I could only decide on what one to go with...

Haha. sounds good to me. I'll be looking forward to some future purchasin' from you. :)

I like a lot of sps, but the only place that sells a lot of them around here charges a buttload for them, and I can never bring myself to spend 40 bucks on one little stick, when I can go buy some zoa's for like 8. :P

But one day, ooooooone daayyyyyyy.......

:D

I know Lizzie, cannot believe what I have spent on three tiny frags these past few weeks.

BUT, they were on sale so I really saved TONS!!!! ;):lol:

With luck I can help you out in the not too distant future. :)

I had always felt the same way bout "colored sticks", but then I started seeing some of the amazing colorations that were out there, esp. at a Frag Swap I went to in Jan., and decided I wouldn't mind so much having some after all!

You just kinda have to know where to shop for them.

IME, to get the genuinely nice colored sticks, you almost have to get frags from fellow reefers.

My tank is not in a place where it can support pretty colored sticks very well right now, but I'm hoping to have it whipped into shape by next Jan., when the Nashville Frag Swap rolls around again.

I'm glad they're doing well for you, Richie! :happy:

Needreefunds
I had always felt the same way bout "colored sticks", but then I started seeing some of the amazing colorations that were out there, esp. at a Frag Swap I went to in Jan., and decided I wouldn't mind so much having some after all!

You just kinda have to know where to shop for them.

IME, to get the genuinely nice colored sticks, you almost have to get frags from fellow reefers.

My tank is not in a place where it can support pretty colored sticks very well right now, but I'm hoping to have it whipped into shape by next Jan., when the Nashville Frag Swap rolls around again.

I'm glad they're doing well for you, Richie! :happy:

Thanks Lisa! So far so good.

Perhaps its knowing they can be somewhat difficult to keep that makes it all the more rewarding to see some growth :P That one little piece of green Acro that I broke off working in my 46 ( oh some choice words were flyin' that day I tell you! ) has done beautifully.

Weetabix7

Yeah, and it's not that lame old Chicken Pox stuff either, this is GIRAFFE POX!!!

Have you seen the spots on those buggers?

I'm sure Jere could tell you some skurry stories...

Needreefunds
U got the cooties :ninja:

how are the zoas doing Richie?

These?

056-1.jpg

057-1.jpg

058-2.jpg

059-2.jpg

062-2.jpg

101-1.jpg

Meh, OK I guess -_-

And while I iz here....

103-1.jpg

Needreefunds

.... always want things filled in / grown out more <_<

:lol:

I would have done more pics, but DDP and PB were being a PITA today so, NFG. :P

Yup, still has new tank look no doubt. I think I am a long way from getting that grown in-mature tank here.

Starting with dry rock and only a couple small live rocks will delay this quite a bit methinks. But I am finally starting to see color on that back wall and I am pretty happy with the growth rate overall.

Thanks ladies! :)

Archived