inTank Media Baskets

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

Needreefunds
NICE Red Planet buddeh... :bowdown:

Everything is lookin' SUHWEET!!! :happydance:

Thanks bro!

I have been after one for awhile. I still have it on the plug for now. I think I will give it a couple weeks to make sure it stays happy there, then I will snap it off the base and nail it down. Dats da pran fur now. :P

me want Hawkins and mebe a bottlebrush next.. . . or pink birds nest or pearlberry or....

:lol:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Aww, I love your clowns, they are super cute :)

And the rics are sweet.

oh and p.s. taaaaank youuuuuuu!! :P

Thanks Lizzie!

And you are very welcome. ;)

Great tank! I love the clowns and that red planet is great! What are the future plans?

Working on loading up the rock wall with ORA sps frags :P

Thanks for the kind words! :)

Wow Richie!!! :D Tank is looking great!!! That rock wall just looks amazing! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see how things progress... I actually really love those light purple rics! The clowns look like they are doing well too! Any ideas for the rest of your fishy stocking plans? Talk more laters Puffin! :flower:

Needreefunds
here for a looksey :unsure:

Ugh, I know I need to take some new pichers.

The warm weather has finally arrived and yard work has taken most of the "free" time.

Not all of us haz duh warm wedder all year ya know :P

wish i did the foam back wall................. maby next tank.

Mebe a Max 250 ?

:P

Lookin' good! I almost had a pink bird's nest to share with you. It was doa & he never got the new one to me.

Awe, that stinks, but, Thanks Sue!

I had an awesome one from that first secret Santa swap. Nano-Paul sent me. Lost it when I left the sump / heater off for a day on the prop tank...I had a frag made for Monkfish that I lost as well. :(

I have been wanting a replacement ever since. The Ora ones I have seen are very sweet indeed.

Wow Richie!!! :D Tank is looking great!!! That rock wall just looks amazing! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see how things progress... I actually really love those light purple rics! The clowns look like they are doing well too! Any ideas for the rest of your fishy stocking plans? Talk more laters Puffin! :flower:

:o Alicia!! :grouphug: How are you guys doing down there? :P

Thanks buddy!

Clowns and corals are doing very well, Thank You.

I think I am going to sit tight for a while fish wise and let the tank grow in some and mature. The only thing I am disappointed in is the lack of coraline. I thought I would see at least some color on that wall by now. But I did only add a couple "mature" LR peices, so all in good time I suppose. I am seeing tiny flecks of purple here and there so soon I hope.

Sorry it took me so long to respond guys. I didn't get any email notification again.

Thanks for checking in though. :)

You wall looks super sweet, do you think it would be possible to make one mini style for a pico? It looks really cool and it would save the whole put together a bunch of small rocks thing. How did you make yours?

Needreefunds
You wall looks super sweet, do you think it would be possible to make one mini style for a pico? It looks really cool and it would save the whole put together a bunch of small rocks thing. How did you make yours?

Lizzie!! :o:flower:

Tank ya kindly.

I don't see why not, and I did it for EXACTLY that same reason. Wanted the height without needing a bunch of rock built up to get there.

This thred post 209- rock wall assy

That will give you the readers digest version - much info on, er, other sights if needed. But that should give you the basics. I needed lots of heavy LR to hold mine down as the tank was already up and running. If you were to do that with a new start up I would fit and glue in place, to the rear and bottom. Add a few pieces of quality LR and you are set. Feel free to PM if ya need any help, I'll do what I can. ;)

HTH :)

woo woo! omgomgomg haha. I will def. look into it when I get my picoooo.

Thanks a lot!\

after I went and looked at it...... ohkay i see how you did eeet. I think I could accomplish that on a mini scale.But what did you use to actually make the rocky part? Like what did you put over the egg crate.

Needreefunds
woo woo! omgomgomg haha. I will def. look into it when I get my picoooo.

Thanks a lot!\

after I went and looked at it...... ohkay i see how you did eeet. I think I could accomplish that on a mini scale.But what did you use to actually make the rocky part? Like what did you put over the egg crate.

*sigh* ,....wish I would get email replies for my threads.....

That is Great Stuff spray foam insulation. You can find it at Home Depot, Lowes, most hardware stores. There is also similar stuff that comes in black. They say it is often found near the pond supplies. Stuff is rather messy to work with so rubber gloves is a good thing. lol I did mine on some wax paper for easy removal.

If you need to clean up, nail polish remover works well. :) After ther foam dries and expands, you can dremel, carve, cut the foam to obtain the desired look. Have fun with it. :P

Needreefunds
You're not subscribed to your own thread? :o:P

:o:lol:

I don't subscribe to my own either :unsure:

...She was kidding M...

look watcha did to poor Maria Lanlan.... :D

Needreefunds

Finally added to the ORA wall :P

ORA Pearl berry-

0170.jpg

0181-1.jpg

And after changing my mind about twenty times as I drooled over the tank....

ORA "Joe The Coral"-

0201.jpg

Red Planet still looks happy in this spot.

0221.jpg

027-5.jpg

028-5.jpg

:happy:

Needreefunds
omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Outstanding additions bro!!!

Send frags of each preaze. :mellow:

:lol: geez let them grow some will ya?!??!

:P Just saw your avi sig

hmmm, poker, beer and reefer huh? :P

Looking very nice!!!

ThankSWEETIE :happy:

:lol: geez let them grow some will ya?!??!

:P Just saw your avi sig

hmmm, poker, beer and reefer huh? :P

ThankSWEETIE :happy:

YESSIR! Cigars as well!!! -_-

Hey bro, I was going to ask... What zoas do you have at the moment?

Needreefunds
YESSIR! Cigars as well!!! -_-

Hey bro, I was going to ask... What zoas do you have at the moment?

Hmm

Nukes, PDs, RPE, PPE, Watermelons, thats prolly it for "exotic-fancy named-overpriced-errybodywantdem" zoos. :lol:

Well, wait....cream sickles, Horizons, green eggs and ham, RDE, milkyways, galaxy's, lemon limes,

Lani's red skirts, Tubbs blues, AOG, Daytrippers, catseyes, struggling Mowhawks- geez- gots more than I thought.lol

and a bunch of no named, yellows, pinks, teal palys from Prop- prolly a few more. Y U ask? :lol:

Archived