ReefCleaners.org

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

o, because mine comes up to the front but when i come close to the tanks he backs into the cave

scooters usually are like that for a while. watch him at night. they will bury themselves in the sand its fun to watch

marinebiologist

im so happy right now, the scooter eats frozen and he put his dorsal fin up, it had this crazy color pattern on it. but i couldnt get a pic of it :(

marinebiologist

im pissed at my clown :( my feather dusters crown came out tonight but the clown has to go attack it :( its like she hates it, poor feather duster.

GET RID OF TEH CLOWN!!!!! maroon clowns are way to aggressive imo. get a perc clown imo

o and the scooter is looking great -_-

marinebiologist

k, ill see if i can sell him

thanks, today he's swimming around more but hides when i get close to the tank

marinebiologist

he's doin good, but he eats slow so i dont know if he's getting enough food and he is still shy

yeah mine eats very slowley. i say to make him more active get a small clam shell of some sort and everytime you feed put the food in the shell like a feeding dish and then the may learn that thats where food is and hang around there

• 2 weeks later...
marinebiologist

its doin good i guess

i think somethings wrong with the scooter, he wont move at all he just stay's in one place

Archived