Innovative Marine Aquariums

Marinebiologists 12g Nano Cube

marinebiologist

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
marinebiologist

k, dont think ill take my chance with the picky clowns.... so now its between the hi fin and two spot

id never had a twospot but they seem cool both clean the sand bot the twospot doesn't pair with pistol shrimp so id say get a hi-fin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
marinebiologist

ive been away for a while. i went on vacation and when i got home everything was a mess:( . ive been doing water changes daily but i dont think i can save my monti, hammer, or candycane :( and the feather duster lost its crown but hopefully everything else will recover and the crown will come back.

marinebiologist

checked all the parameters and everything is perfect except the nitrates which is 70, but would that be enough to kill my hammer coral? also there was a lot of evaporation and heat while i was gone so that might have been it, but hopefully everything else recovers. fingerscrossed

marinebiologist

once i get everything under control what would you guys suggest for another addition to my tank, its gonna look pretty bare since i lost some things:(

also i have no good stores around me so does anyone know of a good place online with cheap shipping?

marinebiologist

k, ill get those in sometime tonight if not tomorrow, but it looks the same except without the monti and the hammer probably cant recover

lakshwadeep

I think you should start out with mini carpet anemones (Stichodactyla tapetum). Other types may get to large and also move around, stinging your corals in the process.

marinebiologist

ok, ill look into that, thanks

i would get one but they are way too expensive fore me, but would a good alternative be the bubble tip, when i buy it itll be around 2 inches

marinebiologist

i cant find the battery charger for my camera :(

tomorrow ill get some pics with my moms camera

marinebiologist

i tried using my moms camera but all the pics came out dark and blurry

Archived