Top Shelf Aquatics

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are your blue steels not doing so hot? Maybe you need a couple of these

mauls004-2.jpg

:ninja:

Those are sick, and my blue steels are doing great but most of my other zoas are better looking IMO.

Well then I'll bring you up a few. I'm moving back up the 19th or 20th, and I'll drop them in one of the PP tanks when I get up there. The hard part will be making sure Ben and Laura don't sell them haha

Well then I'll bring you up a few. I'm moving back up the 19th or 20th, and I'll drop them in one of the PP tanks when I get up there. The hard part will be making sure Ben and Laura don't sell them haha

Yeah screw that, PM me when you get here and you can bring them over or i'll pick them up lmfao.

Hell yeah I want it.

Tank update news................

I cut up ALL my zoas into little frags. Since I've been making my own frag plugs my entire sand bed is covered with them so in a few months I'll have a lot of zoas ready... some combos n ish pretty cool. I only left one zoa colony intact :)

Got some orange encrusting monti today, cali tort and spongodes for the 55. Got a bunch of yumas for the pico.

Removed frag rack #2 and put in Koralia 3 Frag Rack in today... so strong.

FishOnTheBrainCoral

sweet I wish I lived close enough that I could get some of your $hiz. Oh well I was planning on mutilating my zoa colony when i get back home in a few weeks let me know how they fair.

They are all open this morning looking like money. There are over 50... purple deaths, ring of fires, gorilla nipples, ring of flames, pits of hells, #####s of astaroths etc. lmfao

One they start matting and having babies I think they'll be ready.

Daddy needs his frag tank.

Since I've been busting out massive frag plugs I figured I would put them to test. I ended up fragging 85% of my zoa colonies... they're littering my sandbed.

P8170184.jpg

P8170190.jpg

P8170192.jpg

P8170194.jpg

P8170195.jpg

P8170197.jpg

Plus some teaser shots of my crackolantern you-cant-get-any ever zoas.

P8170200.jpg

P8170208.jpg

P8170211.jpg

P8170216.jpg

P8170221.jpg

Archived