Cultivated Reef

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NanoReefNovice
Come down to Salinas and check out the tank, maybe ill frag you a piece :P

You just about got me to jump on my bike right now. :lol: I seriously want you to cut me a piece of that coral. Mabey next weekend if you have time i can make a trip down and check out the kingdom? B)

You just about got me to jump on my bike right now. :lol: I seriously want you to cut me a piece of that coral. Mabey next weekend if you have time i can make a trip down and check out the kingdom? B)

This weekend is the only weekend I have off this year actually heh. You should come down I'll hook you up with some other stuff.

NanoReefNovice
This weekend is the only weekend I have off this year actually heh. You should come down I'll hook you up with some other stuff.

####, i have #### to do this weekend.... mabey i can find some time on saturday, i have to call my boss. <_< I not working mon or fri next week....

Someone long ago in a reef club far far away... a Jedi.... told me those were snail eggs or some sort.. they come and they go.... i'll wake up one day and my mag float or other misc tank things will be polka dotted.

Thanks buds, I need some new fish but I love the open top right now....

Im debating on removing the lantern basslet and the neon dotty back!

Man I should have flown out to Cali this summer. My grandparents live right next to you. Would have been cool to at least see the Beast, if not smuggle coral back in my pants. All well.

One weekend off a year? You'd better be making some coinage, I'd rather be poor myself. Call me lazy but I get homicidal if I don't get a little "me" time.

edit: Not the Lantern Bass, you fool! Its Mui Gangsta..

edit edit: Mui? Mucho...What ever.

Man I should have flown out to Cali this summer. My grandparents live right next to you. Would have been cool to at least see the Beast, if not smuggle coral back in my pants. All well.

One weekend off a year? You'd better be making some coinage, I'd rather be poor myself. Call me lazy but I get homicidal if I don't get a little "me" time.

edit: Not the Lantern Bass, you fool! Its Mui Gangsta..

edit edit: Mui? Mucho...What ever.

2 jobs + school so yeah. Where do your GPs live?

1337TANKHAX

I'd be down to donate it if I was coming back up to Monterey soon, but someone down here is trading me a mini colony of darth mauls for it. Wish I knew you were getting into rainbow lps though, I totally would have brought it up with me on thursday. It would have been worth it just to see your tank. omgomgomg

That new fish system that's getting put into PP looks tight too. Does the wholeseller that you guys use ever offer macro algaes?

That new fish system that's getting put into PP looks tight too. Does the wholeseller that you guys use ever offer macro algaes?

We seldom get macros in.

Darth Mauls you say? hook it up with a head :P

1337TANKHAX

I'll be sure to bring a couple up. B)

It'll be like an insurance policy too, because I know people tend to have mauls randomly die off.

Nick's Reef

Kray, just wait for it to get unpissed, it's so amazing! I have some, mine has more purple than red but still the nicest LPS I have.

1337TANKHAX

I think I saw some of those blue steels in the display at PP. I might have to grab a frag when I start up the contest cube

I think I saw some of those blue steels in the display at PP. I might have to grab a frag when I start up the contest cube

I wouldnt even waste my time.

2 jobs + school so yeah. Where do your GPs live?

San Jose, which is preety close unless I've completly forgotten where everything is in Cali. Has been 8 or 9 years since I lived out there.

Archived